Speculations and warmongering.

Users who are viewing this thread

I hate to repeat myself but in case you lot didn't get it first time;

We, Turksies, refuse to play our game against barbarians thus we claim default win in this so-called tournament.
My t-shirt size is Medium, thank you.
With much love and double happiness, Kleid of Turkians

You see, Arch3r already knows that we will win, in fact he called us team 1  ( Harlequin - Team I (Italy) http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=113821.0.html  Enough people )

I = 1
II = 2
IV = 4

etc..
:grin:

Arch3r's plan is to give us all Hollandaise so we sneeze and can't see the screen and he can kill us all.  We must stop him!

Thou art ****edeth.

4039649491_937f91b168.jpg

I decline, on the basis that we want to win and the americans never had a chance to begin with.

Now, putting us vs the cheeseaters? That'd be amusing.

Voso said:
Team France will win!

How are you going to win with an army equiped with white flags?

Orion said:
I propose Germany fights France first. That way, the French team can merc in half of the American and UK teams so they don't get eliminated immediately.

I would expect the Germans to be smart enough to go for the blitz again.

superhit1000 said:
The Australians are the Spartans of this game. We're obviously gonna win.

Even the Spartans lost to the Persians.

For the sake of argument, we're going to assume the Americans are Persians, and so we will wipe you all out.

Calodine said:
I decline, on the basis that we want to win and the americans never had a chance to begin with.

Yes, you'll be wiped out too.

ejnomad07 said:
Voso said:
Team France will win!

Never underestimate the power of the French fleeing and surrendering abilities, If you can't catch us, then you can't defeat us.

Orion said:
superhit1000 said:
The Australians are the Spartans of this game. We're obviously gonna win.

Even the Spartans lost to the Persians.

For the sake of argument, we're going to assume the Americans are Persians, and so we will wipe you all out.

Calodine said:

Yes, you'll be wiped out too.

The spartans didn't loose, they lost one battle.
Not the war.

Daeran said:
ejnomad07 said:
Voso said:
Team France will win!

Never underestimate the power of the French fleeing and surrendering abilities, If you can't catch us, then you can't defeat us.

Haha, the french man makes a good point!  In that case team France better start running to our office if they want to get the t-shirts before a real team wins.    :mrgreen: hehe

no but seriously I want to see France beat Germany, it'd be fun.

Back
Top Bottom