Speculations and warmongering.

Users who are viewing this thread

Hehe, well being a history person (and thus a person aware of geography) I know where it is.  Generally speaking though, most people think "Britain, Ireland, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Holland, and Greece"  and to a lesser extent "Switzerland, Austria, Sweden, Norway, and Poland."  After that is the Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Hungary, and Finland bracket.  Finally its the wtf's:  the Balkan countries (Croatia, Bulgaria, etc), the Baltic countries (Lithuania, Estonia, etc), Portugal, and Luxembourg.  Least you aren't the "Is that seriously a country": Lichenstein.

I know one might wonder why I omitted the slavic nations like Russia or the Ukraine...but they are a mutt of European and Asian cultures :wink:

Now...I am curious if there is any European I HAVEN'T insulted in this post, hehe.

That was almost an headshot with that javelin on me Skot, you scoundrel... :wink:

Let us all keep a healthy tavern brawl here, but eyes and nuts are off-limits!

Skot the Sanguine said:
Honestly, I think one of the reasons why the Americanadian team will win is because we have a larger population pool to choose from.  It is like China during the Olympics.

That contradicts why you suck balls at proper football :grin:
It's quality, not quantity you mongo!

That's of course why the proud Scandinavians will crush you all with our manlyness!
And for your comment on the Olympics? Who has most medals, most golds and all the skills? That's Norway of course!

Come ****in* on people!
Everyone knows that Portugal will win, as you can see even Yazzy knows it, just read our thread.
So, just give up before the carnage of your whole team...
It's not that hard, cmon!

P.S: Nobody knows where we are, that's a good thing, we will use that to approach our ignorant victims and stabs them in the back and then IN THE FACE!!!

P.S2:Then sell their women and children to the slave master.

caracois_portuguesa.jpg
+
SuperBock.jpg

Summertime! :smile:

aguds said:
Skot the Sanguine said:
Honestly, I think one of the reasons why the Americanadian team will win is because we have a larger population pool to choose from.  It is like China during the Olympics.

That contradicts why you suck balls at proper football :grin:
It's quality, not quantity you mongo!

That's of course why the proud Scandinavians will crush you all with our manlyness!
And for your comment on the Olympics? Who has most medals, most golds and all the skills? That's Norway of course!

I've been to Norway, the only thing your people are good at is sucking...and for 50% of the population that is a compliment  :lol:

My money is on the Aus team. You can't hit what you can't ping. :razz:

Kleidophoros said:
We already have them Archer of Hollandia. We are indeed unmatched in the sweet sweet sport of oil wrestling, thank you.
Let it be so then, if we have to humiliate y'all it shall be so!
*Cough*
<-
Bring it on Turkey boy. :wink:

Toffey said:
It seems that both Canada and New Zealand will be overshadowed by the bigger member of their teams.
And good luck team North America.
New Zealand has a team organised, they just need to elect a captain. Surprised the Canadians couldn't field a team though.

Tenshi said:
Come ****in* on people!
Everyone knows that Portugal will win, as you can see even Yazzy knows it, just read our thread.
So, just give up before the carnage of your whole team...
It's not that hard, cmon!

P.S: Nobody knows where we are, that's a good thing, we will use that to approach our ignorant victims and stabs them in the back and then IN THE FACE!!!

P.S2:Then sell their women and children to the slave master.

Portugal may not have a great country but we, for shure, have the best team

Back
Top Bottom