Son on other side of the map

Users who are viewing this thread

Why is my newborn son suddenly on the other side of the map where I haven't even anywhere near at? I gotta have a real serious word with my wife it seems.... Or is this a bug? Or did it happen when the party was captured or something?

Was it in Chaikand? That seems like it's where my family is from every game (playing vlandian rn) and also where my kid was born at.

It was in a city in Kuzhait area all the way to the east. But now it seems suddenly that has been resolved, the kid is in my fief of Lageta again lol. It seems to have been when I left my wife there while the rest of us went to destroy a bandit camp. So seems like the kids are put in a random place while the mother is part of the party.

It was in a city in Kuzhait area all the way to the east. But now it seems suddenly that has been resolved, the kid is in my fief of Lageta again lol. It seems to have been when I left my wife there while the rest of us went to destroy a bandit camp. So seems like the kids are put in a random place while the mother is part of the party.
I could see a child being sent to live with the wife's kin when both parents are off to war.

Back
Top Bottom