B Medieval Musket Era Son of the Dragon, a Warband mod

Users who are viewing this thread

Dent

Knight at Arms
Son of the Dragon

A mod set in Wallachia, the Ottoman Empire, and some other places too.​

Everything: TBA, most likely July 15​

A mod on Vlad the Impaler? I'm sold already. Not only do I love Vlad, but his history and what he is known for is just amazingly gruesome and eerie. I'm assuming the mod would include the Ottomans, since Vlad was first held captive by them and then went to war with them.

If I had any idea how to mod, I would help. I plan to start attempting something soon, so if you still have spots open and I think I'm good enough to help out, I'll try to jump in on this.

My skills are far from awe-inspiring. I plan on continuing my grueling study of python until I have a more or less solid understanding.

The Ottomans will be in it. Hungary will as well. All surrounding nations/factions, in fact, up to Genoa (in Crimea) because otherwise I don't have much to work with at all.

I wouldn't worry about not having a place on the team; it's just me right now. We'll see if there are any more takers, but I'll make it clear that I will indeed be starting work when I feel comfortable with it, sometime before next Wednesday I'm guessing. I'll have to clean up the first post and make a to-do list, but when I start I'll send you a PM.

I might be able to help you out a bit, I'm not too skilled, but tell me what you need and I can do my best at it.

Great, thanks for the offer. I put both your names on a list of people to PM once I start messing with this. I'll be looking for texture, model, and scripting help from elsewhere, but I could always do with some light research if you're up to it. I'll let you know what I need to know and you can decide how much to look up.

Back
Top Bottom