Someone to look out for

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
CtrlAltDe1337 said:
kingofnoobia said:
CtrlAltDe1337 said:
Guys he's obviously not a Christian or Jew or whatever other name he has trolled as, he's just after attention and you are all falling for it pretty badly.
Nothing is obvious on the internetz. What makes you so sure he's not a genuine religious fanatic?

All in all, I'd say he's a troll too, but you cannot claim to be sure of it. I wouldn't be surprised if he really believes what he writes/records. And we give him attention, he gives us laughs. Pretty good deal, I'd say.
...because obvious troll is obvious.  I've been around people IRL who (would) do this kind of stuff and they aren't "religious fanatics" by any stretch, just attention-seeking 16-year olds with too much money and time on their hands.  His religious comments are so obviously meant to garner a reaction and create threads like this that noone in their right mind should take him seriously.  I mean come on, do you guys not get around highschoolers or something to recognize this?  Kids today are stupid.  Or perhaps smart, since many of you don't seem to get it? D:  Just don't feed the troll and he will migrate somewhere else in search of pasture.
There is indeed a 98% chance that he is a troll, but that leaves the 2% chance that he is a genuine imbecile. That means that neither you or I can possibly be completely sure of who he is. And no, I don't get around highschoolers and I have never seen such behaviour in my entire life :razz:.

Also, persistent troll is persistant :???:.

CtrlAltDe1337 said:
kingofnoobia said:
CtrlAltDe1337 said:
Guys he's obviously not a Christian or Jew or whatever other name he has trolled as, he's just after attention and you are all falling for it pretty badly.
Nothing is obvious on the internetz. What makes you so sure he's not a genuine religious fanatic?

All in all, I'd say he's a troll too, but you cannot claim to be sure of it. I wouldn't be surprised if he really believes what he writes/records. And we give him attention, he gives us laughs. Pretty good deal, I'd say.
...because obvious troll is obvious.  I've been around people IRL who (would) do this kind of stuff and they aren't "religious fanatics" by any stretch, just attention-seeking 16-year olds with too much money and time on their hands.  His religious comments are so obviously meant to garner a reaction and create threads like this that noone in their right mind should take him seriously.  I mean come on, do you guys not get around highschoolers or something to recognize this?  Kids today are stupid.  Or perhaps smart, since many of you don't seem to get it? D:  Just don't feed the troll and he will migrate somewhere else in search of pasture.

Some, I stress SOME, kids today are stupid. I've been around a person IRL who's practically the opposite of this guy--one who promotes atheism in such a way as to make himself look like a fool and spoil the mood, and if he wan't doing that he was trying to show off something expensive his parents bought him, or what type of "literature" we was reading (which he never read, but that's another story).

Most of the high schoolers I knew (most are now in college) were, if not book smart, were at least considerate of other people and were quite good company. Although I will say, more and more of the kids in the younger classes were definitely showing signs of the stupidity you're are talking about.

okiN said:
Warned everyone who trollbaited in his latest thread.

Normally I would wholeheartedly agree with not feeding a troll…except this troll is unique just for his persistence which is to the point of blatant obsession. Perhaps in a strange way we are keeping him preoccupied from turning his obsessive/compulsive behavior into something far more dangerous to other people around him IRL, so perhaps by us encouraging this waste of flesh to expend more time, energy and money in vain attempts to get to us *pagans, heretics and atheists* to pay attention to him we are in fact providing a public service and keeping him from harming small furry animals and trying to have sex with corpses…not that there is anything wrong with necrophilia – (must maintain political correctness after all!)  :wink:

Jericho said:
okiN said:
Warned everyone who trollbaited in his latest thread.

Normally I would wholeheartedly agree with not feeding a troll…except this troll is unique just for his persistence which is to the point of blatant obsession. Perhaps in a strange way we are keeping him preoccupied from turning his obsessive/compulsive behavior into something far more dangerous to other people around him IRL, so perhaps by us encouraging this waste of flesh to expend more time, energy and money in vain attempts to get to us *pagans, heretics and atheists* to pay attention to him we are in fact providing a public service and keeping him from harming small furry animals and trying to have sex with corpses…not that there is anything wrong with necrophilia – (must maintain political correctness after all!)  :wink:

If this guy has a mental disorder, it's one of the psychotic disorders, as he sounds delusional. PLEASE don't lump him in with us OCD'ers, we don't want him  :evil:.

But yes, this troll is a bit more like a pet. The last thing we want is to let him out to roam on the streets, it would be like that one time I encountered some cultist on the streets of New York, hilarious, yet at the same time awkward *shudders*.

I don't care about his problems or motivations. If he wants to reform, all he has to do is stop posting. However, as long as he's at it, all you people need to do upon seeing one of his threads is to report it and ignore it. Trollbait gets warned. This time it was for 20, next time it'll be more. :smile:

So if I feed the troll I get warned... hmmm... luckely i'm out of Trollbait, or else I would be like "Come here you little troll, yes, yes, thats a good boy. No, dont bite those atheists, bad boy!" But seing I dont have any left, I cant

The thing is, I think the attention on the forums helps us catch him quicker in game. I'd rather have a troll here then there, but I respect your Moderatorness and have set my troll guns to kill.

Don't you know that trolls evolved away the care of proper spelling! Since the best fit trolls were the ones who couldn't spell as they annoyed people more. These better trolls survived longer to mate more (which, I would assume, is quite a disgusting site involving tons of green goo). Since female trolls are nearly non-existent (it might be possible that there are no female trolls, only a few select hermaphrodite trolls, since "no gurlz on teh interwebs" rule applies for all species!) the high competition for mates greatly increased the rate of evolution, leading to trolls who do not give a "carp" about "speeluns".

@Die Slow: sorry I only have one; its my "I survived 2012" anti-troll rifle pro 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom