Someone just tried to assasinate me

Users who are viewing this thread

Servitor said:
I can, but it's still freaking stupid. Waiting till daybreak before going to the inn to sleep? Just because the town is too stupid too place night guards around? WTF?! Yea, hell. I really hate that 'feature'. :mad:

The ambushers only attack at night or at dawn, from early morning you are safe.
If you chose the "stay here for some time for X denars" from the menu the you are safe too, they never attack when you chose that.

Vilhjalmr said:
What? That's nothing.

Try taking out fifteen sea raiders all on your own. :razz:

I mean, seriously now.

I have only 9 strength and 9 agility, my guys are the real killers not me, I use my army to defeat my enemies.
My most challenging battles are the ambushes when Im all alone, not everyone trains his character to be a foot soldier :razz:

You don't need uber stats to fight on foot - My characters are always intelligence based Rhodok characters with only enough points in strength to wield a heavy crossbow.

lol give me my usual char from lvl 10-30, a 1h sword and a shield, ANY armor (even no armor) and i'll kick all of their asses before they land a single hit on me. i usually prefer no shield but it'd be boring waiting for them to run out of ammo.

Simple solution for those pests, aim for the head and take them out as they come at you, you can usually kill one of them and move on to the next before they reach you, the main problem most people have is they dont, which is why power strike is very handy, nothing like 1 hitting everything that comes your way! (this is how i take care of 4v1 sparring). The moment you get mobbed things can turn bad so dont give them the time to!

8 bandits is nothing - they are all spaced far apart - with good sword technique you just cut them down one by one. Plus, that crossbow can help you take enemies at a distance. The ranged foes are no problem as long as you have good armor (you have plate, why are worried?) or good shield skill.

I don't see why you guys are complaining. I enjoy the bandit fights - you get 50 denars for each bandit that ambushed you.

Vilhjalmr said:
Deneidez said:
isi said:
not only seems to increase with the level, as it happens more often at night, in villages and towns.
Into ridiculous proportions,

(You just can't win fights like that. :/)

What? That's nothing.

I mean, seriously now.

Three dark knights + fifteen dark hunters with a wooden stick. Seen it done, and on hard difficulty settings too.

Jubal said:
Vilhjalmr said:
Deneidez said:
isi said:
not only seems to increase with the level, as it happens more often at night, in villages and towns.
Into ridiculous proportions,

(You just can't win fights like that. :/)

What? That's nothing.

I mean, seriously now.

Three dark knights + fifteen dark hunters with a wooden stick. Seen it done, and on hard difficulty settings too.

Was he on foot? If he was on horse, then there's nothing special about that.

Back
Top Bottom