Someone is using Taleworlds art for their Kindle book cover on Amazon.com

Users who are viewing this thread

I tihnk it's one of his. Not sure. Asking his account won't help, he's made two posts in 6 years.

Looks a bit odd they used it though. Might be they have permission though. We don't really know much about it.

It is definitely a Ganbat and it was used as a load screen on an earlier edition of M&B.  Unless Talewords have released their old art to the public domain, I think this author should not be using it to sell his novel! 

I also saw a cheap Chinese made T-shirt for children with a Ganbat knight on it, a few years ago in a discount clothing store.

Oh, I know it's been used for M&B, definitely. It does look iffy. Probably a good thing you made a thread about it here.

And oh, you zany chinese knock-offs.

AWdeV said:
I tihnk it's one of his. Not sure. Asking his account won't help, he's made two posts in 6 years.

Looks a bit odd they used it though. Might be they have permission though. We don't really know much about it.
He also wasn't active in three years. My bad.

41rAs6d986L._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA278_PIkin4,BottomRight,-67,22_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

Thats all I see. I never remember that image used in the game. So maybe he's changed it?

Back
Top Bottom