Some Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

I dont know if this is the right place to put this but I'll post it here anyway. After playing the game for about 10 hours straight yesterday there were a couple of things which really annoyed me:

1. There is no option to turn off female lords and there are many female lords in armor leading parties, not only does this stray away from warbands example but it also kills players immersion- its like adding a dragon into the game its something completely unrealistic.

2. The Inablity to find good armor for some factions in the stores, I'm playing Vlandia and I cant find even one piece of mail chest armor anywhere. Maybe this was fixed since yesterday?

3. So far as I know I cant view my own renown nor can I see other peoples renown and its bothering me quite a bit because that is sort of one of the ways I measure myself in the game. If someone knows how to view renown please let me know.

4. Personally I dislike the use of the word Clan, Governor, and landowner for all factions as they seem a bit bland. Perhaps there is a way to change these to fit the culture of the faction? For example

Empire: Dynasty, Governor, Patrician
Vlandia: House, Constable, Knight
Sturgia: House, Constable, (Not sure)
Aserai: Clan/Dynasty, (not sure about this one), (Not sure)
Khuzait: Clan, (not sure about this one), (Not sure)
Battania: Clan, (not sure), Thane

5. There seems to be a general lack of dialogues, voice overs, cut scenes, etc.

6. I want there to be some more activities you can do with nobles such as hunts, feasts, and tournaments (nobles only)

7. Permadeath doesn't work? I mean I've gone down in battle like 12 times and my character never dies. I think there needs to be a visible chance of death for players during a battle so like it could be 5 percent with heavy armor etc.

Other than that the game looks pretty awesome, thanks taleworlds!

Last edited:
I don't think you can view personal renown, just clan renown. Still, until you start adding other parties to your clan the clan renown will be equal to your own renown. To view it just open the clan menu and hover over the progress to the next level.

for the Armour different factions have better products to produce chest pieces and swords and such, i recommend travelling to the empire region to get better equipment, they have some nice stuff

Back
Top Bottom