SP - General Some stuff which could be improved and some minor problems

Users who are viewing this thread

So hey, I posted some of those into Reddit but nobody cared and I think Talewords employees read what is written here. First I want to congragulate you guys for you are from my country and I am a big fan of your series, success of Bannerlord made me as happy as it made you happy. So I first want to start with my problems playing the game.
  1. Don't know if you fixed this in the last patch but my computer which is completely average and above recommended qualities doesn't seem to be able to render any hair texture properly. Including hair models except for short ones which are notably bald in the part you comb your hair to different sides, moustaches and beards, I can't even see most of them, they keep showing as no beard and ones I can see aren't like those other players see. Half of them doesn't exist. Eyebrows, which are like some little ugly parts of hair instead of proper eyebrows, and horse manes. It really bothers me and sabotages my game experience for all my characters look alien.
  2. This is not a personal problem but a common problem, dude, for god's sake what is it with the loading screens? I mean it's fine we don't see them entering to trade and I can at least understand and tolerate when entering to an arena or streets. But unlike Warband I am now afraid to talk with merchants and attack bandits because interacting with random guy on the map takes so much waiting. It is as bad as Witcher's first game, please make it better.
  3. So this and stuff after that will be my suggestions. You definitely should add church-like clans into all factions considering the game is simulating medieval, one of the eras in the world history when religion was most important.
  4. It could be cool if you added mini-games too. Some board games, some dice stuff, maybe fistfights or arm-wrestles. You could make some of those games endemic to some cultures, alter the rules due to regions and add quests we challenge sharpers for a final championship in those games. Also random people in the inns could play those which would make inns more alive. There was no era in history with no board games.
  5. Add xenophobia to dialogues and even actions for realism?
  6. Still the experience due to country doesn't change at all, it is not very different being a tribune of the empire or a khan of Khaghanate. You could maybe make systems of countries more cultural, like adding a senate to imperials, adding western an eastern rulers for Khuzait like it was in Xiongnu and Turkic Khaghanate.
  7. Can we join the bandit factions and minor ones? I would love to play as a mountain bandit. You maybe should consider this too. Although I liked the game very much and congragulate you people again. Sorry for my influent English and that I do not know politely expressing myself.

3. There is a board game per culture, in the inn, always playing... Tournaments are different per culture. But yes, more stuff would be cool.

Back
Top Bottom