Some glitch in 1.54 combat AI to look into

Users who are viewing this thread

Seafoodking

Recruit
1 of my beloved companion is a 2hander warrior (250 2handed, 160 athletic), I was testing out the new combat AI, so I sent him 1v5 looters, and here is what I find. I can see the improvements from 1.53 to 1.53. He will try to back away from getting surrounded, but after a few rounds of exchange, he will get "stuck" in a circle of enemies trying to block or attack without any footwork at all and eventually getting jab to death by 3-5 looters.

1 of my beloved companion is a 2hander warrior (250 2handed, 160 athletic), I was testing out the new combat AI, so I sent him 1v5 looters, and here is what I find. I can see the improvements from 1.53 to 1.53. He will try to back away from getting surrounded, but after a few rounds of exchange, he will get "stuck" in a circle of enemies trying to block or attack without any footwork at all and eventually getting jab to death by 3-5 looters.
Business as usual.
I see you've got 250 two handed skill on you resume, you're hired. Here's you bow arrows arrows and long glaive and horse into formation 4 you go.

Back
Top Bottom