Some damn TDM eulogy thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who gives a ****? I've barely been on the forums lately, and he still managed to annoy me.

I remember finding out about TIberius' existence, in February, I believe. I made an attempt at humour about the large feather that a Swadian had in his hat, in some TEATRC fanart. He mocked me. ****ing douche. And then he went on to flame about half the people in TEATRC board. But he got better. And now he's dead.

I did dislike him some of the time, but most of the time, I liked him. I personally think he should've just been given a two week temp. (But thats just me and my silly old opinion).

Also, Kudos for actually making this thread.

Come one man, everyones entitled to their opinion. No need to degrade Shatari.

Well I liked him. He did a good job at roleplaying. Of course I just sulk in the Duck and Spackle most of the time and only come out once in a while, but that's just me.

I find it rather amusing that people are flaming him and the creator in the eulogy thread.

MrCrotch said:
What did he actually do? I couldn't be bothered to actually search about.

Apparently kept asking for some pictures of Llandy (?) from some trip (?) and wouldn't stop.

Ruthven said:
Cmon Shatari, I thought you were above this.
Above what? Mage said that we should take it to a more appropriate thread, so I made one. Though I liked him, the thread was made with tongue firmly in cheek.

Ruthven said:
He deserved a ban and received one.
I don't disagree, though I don't really have the information needed to say regardless. Not being a moderator, I really have no idea how annoying he was. He was a nice guy from my experience, but I only saw his sunnier side. I think that Archonsod put it best a while back:
Archonsod said:
If we wanted your opinion on moderation, you'd have a red flag under your name.

Shatari said:
Ruthven said:
Cmon Shatari, I thought you were above this.
Above what? Mage said that we should take it to a more appropriate thread, so I made one. Though I liked him, the thread was made with tongue firmly in cheek.

Ruthven said:
He deserved a ban and received one.
I don't disagree, though I don't really have the information needed to say regardless. Not being a moderator, I really have no idea how annoying he was. He was a nice guy from my experience, but I only saw his sunnier side. I think that Archonsod put it best a while back:
Archonsod said:
If we wanted your opinion on moderation, you'd have a red flag under your name.
Alright, yeah, that sounded a little harsher than it was meant ter.

20kd649.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom