So... preliminary assessment about NE for Warband

Users who are viewing this thread

Pellagus said:
Hey Merc! I seem to have appropriated your modship in your absence. Let me know if you want it back.

No sir, if I wanted this headache, I would have continued to develop this mod on me lonesome. And I must say, I disapprove of the changes to the troop trees. :sad:

Also, claymores are mines packed with explosives, technically speaking.

Anyway, I'm out for a year again in a couple days.

The Mercenary said:
Pellagus said:
Hey Merc! I seem to have appropriated your modship in your absence. Let me know if you want it back.

No sir, if I wanted this headache, I would have continued to develop this mod on me lonesome. And I must say, I disapprove of the changes to the troop trees. :sad:

Well, nice to hear from you again :razz: Have a nice year :smile:

The Mercenary said:
Pellagus said:

PM me with troop tree suggestions if you get chance, be interested to see what you have in mind. (Now I  think about it, you already did this way back, I'll have to check). Otherwise look after yourself, hey?

Josef_the_Pretender said:
The Mercenary said:
And I must say, I disapprove of the changes to the troop trees. :sad:

Ha ha! I agree, but people just don't seem to be able to cope with choice. Hope you're well, Merc.

I am not doing anywhere remotely close to well, to be honest. Haven't had time for entertainment in months. But, I'm getting through life. Same as everyone else, I guess.

And yes, I was sad to see half the troops I put loving time into vanish. :sad:

The Mercenary said:
Josef_the_Pretender said:
The Mercenary said:
And I must say, I disapprove of the changes to the troop trees. :sad:

Ha ha! I agree, but people just don't seem to be able to cope with choice. Hope you're well, Merc.

I am not doing anywhere remotely close to well, to be honest. Haven't had time for entertainment in months. But, I'm getting through life. Same as everyone else, I guess.

And yes, I was sad to see half the troops I put loving time into vanish. :sad:
Well, you can only tell when times are hard, when you know better ones :wink: Things will turn out fine for you :grin: Just hang in there.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!

The BEST mod for M&B has finally come to Warband!

Long time lurker here, I've been checking these forums every now and then for info on the Warband port progress ever since wb came out.

Just wanted to say thank you for porting it! :grin:

Downloading it as im typing this.

I've played this for a few weeks.  Fun mod with some interesting ideas.
However, I think I still prefer the native version so I'll be going back to that for a while.  Might give this another go in a few months.

oh btw...why did they get rid of the Swadian King?

Not sure why you would prefer wandering round a sparsely populated map with less to do, but it takes all sorts.

Harlaus became Kaitilus because he was always a woman - inside. Swadian gender reassignment surgery was very advanced for the 13th century.

Pellagus said:
Not sure why you would prefer wandering round a sparsely populated map with less to do, but it takes all sorts.

Harlaus became Kaitilus because he was always a woman - inside. Swadian gender reassignment surgery was very advanced for the 13th century.
+1 for Pellagus.

Carnivorious said:
Pellagus said:

+1 for Pellagus.

now its +2 :grin:

Pellagus said:

Its just my opinion old chap, nothing personal against your mod.  Congratulations for making a mod by the way.

Regarding you second sentence, unfortunately you've lost me there.  Must be some in-joke that I am unaware of.

All the best for the future!

eMen said:
I wonder what C4 is named after.

Composition 4.

Pellagus said:

Indeed, it was quite common for the Nords. Ah, Shield Maidens...

JohnnyG said:
Pellagus said:

Its just my opinion old chap, nothing personal against your mod.  Congratulations for making a mod by the way.

:neutral:

The Mercenary said:
Pellagus said:

Indeed, it was quite common for the Nords. Ah, Shield Maidens...
Lol :razz: I always wandered why they scream like men at the end of the battle :razz:

Back
Top Bottom