So much for a invasion.

Users who are viewing this thread

dorpiano

Recruit
So The Zann invaded but slowly the lords defected one by one to the redwood fraction. After a in-game month I get a message saying the Zann has been defeated. I checked the fractions list and found that all of the Zanns lords joined with the redwood fraction. At first I hardly believed it but then it clicked in my mind that the redwood fraction completely wiped out Tolrania and get there towns and castles before the Zann invasioned. Am not sure if this is a bug or not that the Zann is supposed to fall to the strongest fraction at that moment of time, Now I got all these Zann vanguards running around that I can't attack. Plus a weird bug on the Buther blade it seems I can only one hand it on a horse then on foot.

dorpiano said:
So The Zann invaded but slowly the lords defected one by one to the redwood fraction. After a in-game month I get a message saying the Zann has been defeated. I checked the fractions list and found that all of the Zanns lords joined with the redwood fraction. At first I hardly believed it but then it clicked in my mind that the redwood fraction completely wiped out Tolrania and get there towns and castles before the Zann invasioned. Am not sure if this is a bug or not that the Zann is supposed to fall to the strongest fraction at that moment of time, Now I got all these Zann vanguards running around that I can't attack. Plus a weird bug on the Buther blade it seems I can only one hand it on a horse then on foot.
Zann invasion is in alpha stage, I've said this many times already  :roll:
It works sometimes and other times it does not.
This will be fixed in 0.7.

I think it random luck. Becouse i have seen tolrania wiping up redwoods and Zann own half of map.. And i have seen Maccavia own half of map and zann own almost other half of map. This is randmom luck in battles and who fight with who. Every nation have their strenghts and weaknesss.

I must have been one of the lucky ones, because the invasion worked fine. They attacked the biggest faction at that time, (Drahara), then two other nations joined Drahara when the Zann were taking a lot of territory. Eventually it calmed down and Zann were making normal relations with other Kingdoms. Eventually, I got big enough, and Zann were stupid enough to attack me, but I showed them who was boss, and now they have just one Town left and a few grubby castles.
Redwood are now pretty much where they were at the start of the campaign, they have just one extra Town won from Tolrania.
Apart from some single Lords with no army left over from the Reich losing all their fiefs, pillaging villages on there own, (I eventually made peace with them and a few game days later they vanished), my game has been really great.
With any mod, when the game first initialises the campaign with random variables, what can result can obviously lead to completely different games, which is what makes M&B Warband and it's mods so great to replay over and over, no two games are ever the same  :grin:, so for Something unusual it has been a fantastic alpha as far as I am concerned, and is not going to be easy to "fix" when it can clearly work so well without making it a "fixed" repetitive happening on rails.

Nah, the one thing I always see in the start of all my saves is : Tolrania attacks Lille but fails, Redwood attacks Vinicia and takes it.

SilverBrone said:
Nah, the one thing I always see in the start of all my saves is : Tolrania attacks Lille but fails, Redwood attacks Vinicia and takes it.

Same here I always wonder why they target that city...then I remember its because of all the bound villages it has compared to the closer one.
Guess how many villages a city has can factor in to whether they attack it.

In my game, Zann managed to take over Lesbere then Leuven then Forde then Maccan. I couldn't continue the game because I switched to the patch but I think they would of conquered a lot more.

You'r in luck the Zann faction attacked my kingdom town first so i had to sue  for peace and i had to pay 18k gold, they are steam rolling other factions  :razz:

Currently I find that even Zann and his minions can't put a dent in an archer-focused siege defense. But then again, who can?

Redwood can, because they're all frickin archers too :smile:

ttgg said:
Currently I find that even Zann and his minions can't put a dent in an archer-focused siege defense. But then again, who can?

Redwood can, because they're all frickin archers too :smile:

This mod is famous for archer lines that can shoot like MG42s you see.

Will we be able to join their faction in a later version of the game? I really like their spearmasters or whatever they're called

Back
Top Bottom