So, I bought five new games today...

Users who are viewing this thread

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fahrenheit_%28video_game%29

That's what the Heavy Rain devs made before HR, and it's extremely similar. Available on the Xbox 360, amongst other platforms. Heard Alan Wake was reasonably good too (though not nearly as awesome as it was meant to be, back when it was developed with the PC in mind).

Vadermath said:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fahrenheit_%28video_game%29

That's what the Heavy Rain devs made before HR, and it's extremely similar. Available on the Xbox 360, amongst other platforms. Heard Alan Wake was reasonably good too (though not nearly as awesome as it was meant to be, back when it was developed with the PC in mind).
As a child I thought this game was a horror  :lol:

I've played and am playing Guild Wars. Phenomenal game, spent hundreds of hours on it. Very addictive, and though many will tell you it's a poor man's WoW, I enjoyed it more than WoW.  Particularly because the beginning quests of Guild Wars aren't all the bad, which WoW just made me go, "Oh, I have to kill 20 more of these? *sigh." Haven't heard of any of the rest though.

Hah I'm having a blast with Dungeon Siege 2.

I mean sure it's not the greatest game in the world, but it feels good to play a game I haven't played before :grin:

And Guild Wars the poor mans WoW? I thought that was Runescape  :neutral:

SootShade said:
DS2 is great, yeah. I remember I had a play through with a mage that spammed the best lightning spell in the game constantly nonstop... :razz:

Yeah even though the game doesn't say anywhere that you grow more "proficient" with spells, my combat mage does not use any mana when casting a death spell.

The most fun combat style is probaly melee. My current party is me as a DPS dual wield, and three Scorpion pets. You wonder how it works? See I run around while my pets shoot them. When the enemies are thinned out, I jump in and cut them down in a matter of seconds.

Rather cool, my char is called Lillith, the Scorpions are Athena, Aphrodite and Helena.

Back
Top Bottom