Sneak Peek Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Gen_sasha6z said:
I would be happy to see any Russian guards, if anything was changed :roll:

okay noted. but dont be disapointed, its not much of a change.

sooo, just austria remaining.

If you check the Taleworlds main site (www.taleworlds.com) and then go to Napoleonic Wars, then Factions, you can see what I assume is part of a troop tree, given that there are apparently 220 or so units but only a few are shown. Though they are still epic.

Anyway, what I was going to say is that I was going to form the Infanterie-Regiment Nr. 14 of Austria instead of the 88th when I made my regiment but decided against it for some reason... wish I had now. :3

That's the thing though. I doubt the marines are even there.
Marines are naval troops. Infantry stationed on ships, serving naval interests rather than on land.

For the most part they were stationed on ships however there was a battalion fighting in the Peninsular War if my memory serves me correctly.

Hammer-17 said:
There is the Marins de la Garde ?
I would love to see the Marins de la Garde myself.

Rallix said:
That's the thing though. I doubt the marines are even there.
Marines are naval troops. Infantry stationed on ships, serving naval interests rather than on land.
And unlike British marines, the Marins de la Garde served as line infantry, light infantry, engineers, and cannoneers, on top of their skills as sailors.

The 32nd Regiment were formed as British Marines and they captured Gibraltar. And our regiment has been actively playing MM for over a year. so we would be very gratefull if the 32nd Marines were added to the game.

Back
Top Bottom