Sneak Peek Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Ever heard of hussars?  :mrgreen:
Hussar%2011a.JPG

All 4 husar regiments present will look like that ^^

airbornenik said:
Is the Russian cavalry guy still going to be halfway wearing his jacket? lol

That was the trade mark of Hussars throughout Europe.

I hope all Hussars wear their jackets like that.

I hope all Hussars wear their jackets like that.

I was lobbying prussian hussar officer not to wear the pellise because of awesome knots on this back, but that's the only case. Also, from what I remember, both versions of that officer's uniformes are being issued randomly.

airbornenik said:
Is the Russian cavalry guy still going to be halfway wearing his jacket? lol

The Hussar Pelisse? I believe that was the fashion with hussars at the time, so it is accurate.
In fact... apparently it helped to block sabre slashes (similar to the rolled up greatcoat of the infantry).

EDIT: Dam.n, I was beat to the punch. :razz:

WodzuUK said:
Could we see 1er régiment de chevau-légers lanciers polonais de la Garde impériale please, and one more question will other factions be added besides those five?

Not at the moment.

lol, awful lot of cat avatars of late... :razz:
And they keep changing... :shock:

EDIT: lol, Taleworlds I see what you did there :razz:

God these cats...

Anyways, looks real nice Mr. Vincenzo love it! Any sneak preview on the arrival?  :eek:

Mighty good idea this, and very pretty OP, great work to whoever thought of/wrote it...... ;p

EDIT: He must also be incredibly hot and popular..

Also, I would pre-order this game for 4 other people if a clip was shown of someone playing Men of Harlech through fife-and-drum.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&list=UU_4XWqrH4Cut508HaA2d0KQ&v=_RMPKXx1HTk#t=109s

1.50 seconds in, music menu.

Grenadiers + This, im sold.

Back
Top Bottom