Smithing Level 275 Gives 2 Perk Points Instead of 1

Users who are viewing this thread

I crafted some 2h swords and my smithing was increased to level 275 from level 269. I got 2 available perk points at once.
I think its a bug

Last edited:
I checked it again today and the bug is still here. It happened on version 1.2.0, 1.2.1 and 1.3.0 beta. I did not notice it on version 1.0.9 and earlier.

This happened to me as well.

The final perk in the Smithing tree used to be a perk that gave you a chance to craft legendary gear, it was changed to a perk that boost siege engines. I re-selected the new perk in the character screen and the bonus perk point disappeared.

This happened to me as well.

The final perk in the Smithing tree used to be a perk that gave you a chance to craft legendary gear, it was changed to a perk that boost siege engines. I re-selected the new perk in the character screen and the bonus perk point disappeared.
Could you tell me how to re-select it? I am playing on 1.3.0 beta.
I selected the perk Legendary Smith after I hit level 275. I couldnt select it again and there is nothing else i can select

To be honest it kinda fixed itself.

I had the legendary perk already chosen, but the skill tree showed 1 more perk point available. I clicked on it again and saw that the perk had been changed to the new siege engine perk, so I selected that one and the extra point disappeared.

I had the legendary perk already chosen, but the skill tree showed 1 more perk point available. I clicked on it again and saw that the perk had been changed to the new siege engine perk, so I selected that one and the extra point disappeared.
Alright, thanks for the answer.
There is nothing changed in my game. The perk is still Legendary Smith and I couldnt select it again. Hopefully they will fix it soon

That's probably because you already had the perk (and so spent its point) before the change. Those that gain that now-gone-perk's point after the change have nowhere to spend it.

Back
Top Bottom