[Singleplayer] Well-known community characters in the game lore

Users who are viewing this thread

Dyktator

Sergeant Knight at Arms
What do you think about putting somehow well-known individuals in the game? For example I would love to hear from NPCs a history about ancient emperor of Calradia, named Armagan the Great, who built Zendar. Or bandits' warlord Frank Elliott, who captured and prisoned another Calradian emperor a century before te game starts. There's a huge potential in story writing to make use of it.

To be honest I would absolutely love to see stuff like this and those who are a bit closer to the community would understand the references and feel just that bit closer to the game. It is all about if they will want to do such/put such effort into doing such.

Agreed 100%. Some time ago I left feedback about it; I get it back because the situation demands it.  :lol:

Terco_Viejo said:
You walk quietly along a little-travelled street in a village or town, trying to find the guild master and suddenly, as if he were a ninja, Terco_Viejo appears armed with a pitchfork and a bucket full of dubious excrement:

2nt7m.jpg

If you go violent, Terco_Viejo will throw a bunch of excrement in your face as he runs away shouting "Harvest season is a lie, is a lie...is a lie".
If you choose to give him a coin peacefully, he will leave you alone until the next time you come across him in another totally random location.

Terco_Viejo said:
Agreed 100%. Some time ago I left feedback about it; I get it back because the situation demands it.  :lol:

Terco_Viejo said:
You walk quietly along a little-travelled street in a village or town, trying to find the guild master and suddenly, as if he were a ninja, Terco_Viejo appears armed with a pitchfork and a bucket full of dubious excrement:

2nt7m.jpg

If you go violent, Terco_Viejo will throw a bunch of excrement in your face as he runs away shouting "Harvest season is a lie, is a lie...is a lie".
If you choose to give him a coin peacefully, he will leave you alone until the next time you come across him in another totally random location.

Absolutely amazing, we so need stuff like this ahhaa. I'd love stuff like companions being notables too :grin:

Last time they did this, a guy called grunwalder pretended to have cancer and was found out, but not before taleworlds named a castle after him. On the offchance that some forumite had a major falling out with taleworlds or something, it's probably not a good idea for games to put references to real non-celebrity people in their games.

BIGGER Kentucky James XXL said:
Last time they did this, a guy called grunwalder pretended to have cancer and was found out, but not before taleworlds named a castle after him. On the offchance that some forumite had a major falling out with taleworlds or something, it's probably not a good idea for games to put references to real non-celebrity people in their games.

We could use known inactive forumites though, such as Thorgrim.

Exactly. I dont like this suggestion and what it brings with it at all.

Hah, that’s amazing.

That being said, there are some forumites from way back who contributed a lot to the community but aren't around anymore for various reasons. I wouldn't mind seeing a Pavlov, Archonsod, or maybe a shepherd named J looking after a Lost Lamb.

Orion said:
Archonsod
A quest giver kicked from imperial court for savagely insulting petitioners for no reason at all ?

Lust promised duel mode achievements named after me in 2013, presumably this is a top development priority.

Yes, and there will be such a free druzhina on the frontier, something like a raubritters called Hawkband(or Vataha)
And Ataman Jurgen with his gang travels around on sturgii in search of a good profit. Speaking at face value and glory in the battles for Prince Raganwad himself. Fighting with nomads in the east near the borders of the steppe and so on. And if the tribes are fighting, this is a great opportunity for Jurgen's gang to create their own clan and take up a stable position in the Sturgians' aristocracy. After all, the ancient blood of a native of Vercheg flows from it, in childhood he was abducted by Vikings and taken to an island where trees grow on stones. They created a warrior out of him, and later he gathered his gang, and it was time to go home to get what was his birth. Clan Roche will take its rightful.

Lithuanian lisovchiki or Cossacks or cossacks-kharakternyk from the wild field will be analogous to the detachment. And Jurgen is a kind of Ivan Tsarevich from a fairy-tale or voevoda Volga, who was believed to be a werewolf and could turn into a wolf.

The second in the team will be Alexander. Medium height warrior, from the small village of Tual. Who held an honorary position. He is followed by the military clerk Reisay and the senior warrior Kalistrat, from the family of Varnovapa carpenters who fled to Sturgia. Sergeants Kligan and Derrick. Sword master Puma teaching people military craft. Battanyan Godfrey. Junior Warrior Lirih. Riders Adanarian, Gray and Sergi. Warriors = Helgi, Bartimaes. As well as old wolves like Conrad, Artemyan the Golden Fleece and Vano, Voron. A young robber named Eva, following the of Jurgen's Party since childhood. Former thief named Lucius. Tatarin named Balor, which is from the kind of Jews. And Schopen, Wolfwere... And also the son of the regiment Rex. Two Brother from Azerai = Brazdnt and Dracula. Kuzait Saladin.  Khalul from Vlandie.

Some warriors were a bit wild. Had short haircuts, a small bunch of hair on the head, as well as barbaric colors on the faces that frightened ordinary people. Those of the nobles wore expensive imported caftans under armor and expensive sabers, chub And also had expensive rings or earrings. Who was poorer, had just a sword, a bow, and what he got in battle or hunting in the harsh forests of Sibir
d9h8cu3-829bc0b3-acef-4dc9-bc3a-82c31d4b9af6.png
c18249f510a3.png
gallery_683_427_95793.jpg
d28e51a72c7f1cb089c563d18cf3a850.jpg
07cf60d2a17df946772e8cf7768207f7.jpg
20100216-Centurion02.jpg
2e94214a6d4c2e101b6d75ca3c26b6a4.jpg

? M said:
Orion said:
Archonsod
A quest giver kicked from imperial court for savagely insulting petitioners for no reason at all ?

Lust promised duel mode achievements named after me in 2013, presumably this is a top development priority.

Make M's character Arena master in some city that would be fitting. If Arena is still a thing ofc.

? Rey said:
? M said:
Orion said:
Archonsod

Make M's character Arena master in some city that would be fitting. If Arena is still a thing ofc.

That would be pretty cool

Back
Top Bottom