Single Player - Rescuing Lords

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi I have had this on my computer no matter how many times I had installed over the past few years and on a mates computer.
It seems that when you are trying to rescue some lords they are too eager to stay prisoner so once initiating the battle to escape they become an enemy and try to attack you. The only way you can stop the battle is by either getting knocked out (don't advise it) or killing / knocking out everyone including the lord you are trying to save.
Not sure why the lord would fight against you, the lord does attack the garrison however when he is knocked out it has "lord suchandsuch" has been knocked unconscious by "thistroop" in green which makes it seem like its a good thing.
If anyone knows why this is I would love to know thank you.

This is probably the most frequently reported bug in the history of Warband (why they've failed to fix it is beyond me, but that's besides the point) so your answer definitely could have been found via search.

Save before every rescue attempt. If this happens, exit to desktop. Reload your save. It will now work fine for this rescue.

I play on realistic so it auto saves, but didn't know about the reopening warband thanks caba
also I did try the search but I find it easier to do backflips when you are 200kg then effectively use the search, but I am forum / website "useless" so that could just be me :grin:

Back
Top Bottom