SP - General Single player mode does not require a balance of soldier types

Users who are viewing this thread

K sir

Recruit
Dear Producer:
I really like the work you've done on 《Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord》but I think you're going in the wrong direction with some of your updates. I only represent the opinion of some single-player players: the numerical balancing of soldiers in single-player mode is very stupid, and we see that your balancing is just adding or subtracting skill values and simply changing equipment, which is unnecessary and seems perfunctory, which not only makes some soldiers' models ugly, but also unnecessary. Single player doesn't need much balancing because no matter how much you think about this stable component, there is nothing to stop us players from eventually breaking that balance, so please drop this unnecessary behavior. We just want to see the characteristics of each faction and more innovation in the game, so that I can have a choice in the game, so that each type of soldier has its own advantages and disadvantages, to provide a kind of value trade-off for our district collection, rather than the assembly line soldiers caused by the pursuit of balance, this way we have any collection value? What are the ways to play? Please consider stopping this unnecessary iteration of value.

Back
Top Bottom