Simping Doesn't Pay

Users who are viewing this thread

How do you influence being chosen to gain a fief? I have a castle and a town (the South's capital we took back from the West) but Rhagaea now only considers the same three guys or herself to receive new ones despite me giving her 50k and gettin 100 relation with her.

How do you influence being chosen to gain a fief? I have a castle and a town (the South's capital we took back from the West) but Rhagaea now only considers the same three guys or herself to receive new ones despite me giving her 50k and gettin 100 relation with her.

As far as i know the 3 nobles is just RNG, im a faction leader and i had to capture like 5 new fiefs before i poped up to be voted on

As far as i know the 3 nobles is just RNG, im a faction leader and i had to capture like 5 new fiefs before i poped up to be voted on

Having random candidates for the fiefs seems silly. The candidates should be based on merit. The lord who lead the army, the lord who's troops made the most kills, the faction leader and then perhaps a couple of landless lords who are popular among the other lords. Lords should then weigh their votes on who is most deserving. There should be five choices too, not just three.

Having random candidates for the fiefs seems silly. The candidates should be based on merit. The lord who lead the army, the lord who's troops made the most kills, the faction leader and then perhaps a couple of landless lords who are popular among the other lords. Lords should then weigh their votes on who is most deserving. There should be five choices too, not just three.

I like that idea

I don't think its random, the same couple of lords have been chosen pretty consistently for the last few hours.

Same on my end, but i think its just screwd up RNG

Back
Top Bottom