B Medieval Fantasy Silmarillion - A Tolkien Project

Currently viewing this thread:

Best answers

From the makers of Sevenheart, Necromancer and World of Noth

Join the development discord!
We are always looking for talent to help us with the development, too! If you want to join the team, contact us through here or discord!

Current Development Phase: Early production (world building, game design, concept production)
Team size: 15.

Check our MODDB page for the art assets and more details!

Silmarillion - Of Hurin is a total conversion modification for the game, Mount&Blade; II: Bannerlord. It is going to be based on the famous books of J.R.R Tolkien, Children of Hurin, Fall of Gondolin, Beren & Luthien and Silmarillion. Project will feature events, characters and locations from the lore of Silmarillion.

It is being developed by Dreamy Folk and recruitments are open to those who are willing to join the development team! Feel free to contact Efe Karacar or join us through discord!

Mod will also feature the entire world book takes place in and will feature unique gameplay mechanics, creatures and races alike.

More info and art to come soon...

Playable Factions (Initial release)

Doriath
Nargothrond
House of Hador
Morgoth
Belegost
Gondolin

Check our PATREON!

We are obviously working on this project without any expectation of finances, and project will be free to play. But, if you want to help us survive easier in our journey - we appreciate any support! Thanks.

Last edited:
Best answers
The House of Húrin? They are known as the House of the Stewards, steward to the King Minardil of Gondor; you have mixed these up with the House of Hador, that which is noble and fair in the land of Hithlum.

ImperatorAug

Recruit
Best answers
Arda is the 3rd age, this is the 1st age. Basically completely different time periods. Imagine Polybian Romans versus Pike and Shot.

Best answers
There is no comparison to Kingdoms of Arda. Only common thing two projects have is that they are works of Tolkien. They are entirely different timelines.

We have plans to make Silmarillion an unique experience.

zincra

Squire
Best answers
Can we also see some non wearable artifact in game or unique crafing? Like hunt down Silmarils and hold them or enchance citys or use them in crafting like add it as sword pummerl or crown jewel

Best answers
"Yea, I will drink thy blood gladly, that so I may forget the blood of Beleg my master, and the blood of Brandir slain unjustly. I will slay thee swiftly."

Best answers
Can we also see some non wearable artifact in game or unique crafing? Like hunt down Silmarils and hold them or enchance citys or use them in crafting like add it as sword pummerl or crown jewel
Yes - we will have Silmarils present in-game. Their functionality is TBD. We are discussing whether we should actually allow players to find at least one and bring it to sons of feanor for some undecided reward or effect or whether it should be used like a magic in battle (unlikely) or just serve as narrative element.

"Yea, I will drink thy blood gladly, that so I may forget the blood of Beleg my master, and the blood of Brandir slain unjustly. I will slay thee swiftly."
:smile:

:3

Watikita

Recruit
Best answers
Your wish, my order. :smile:
Still an early concept so forgive the lack of holders for Silmarils.

And sorry for the delay, I completely forgot about your post :c