siege's in beta?

Users who are viewing this thread

So a friend on steam said he was "talking to a dev" in game. and dev mentioned that there was going to be the Siege game mode in the beta.
Was he talking Sh*t or does this hold water??
Either way hyped from the game. Let us Buy it already!!!!!

also have discord if any of you guys are playing the beta https://discord.gg/X7U5J3j

Beta or EA? In the Beta is maybe not possible, i mean, it is, but the EA its only 2 months away.
They re more probably launching it directly there than make the user dowload lots of GBs on a new mode for the beta.
Anyways, i hope they do in the beta.

No, Ea will contain mutli but the devs have no difference between early access and beta for the multiplayer content
wrong. beta is just captain and skirmish. The EA will be the full game in its entirety. That means singleplayer and multiplayer. I dont think that they will release siege until early access.

wrong. beta is just captain and skirmish. The EA will be the full game in its entirety. That means singleplayer and multiplayer. I dont think that they will release siege until early access.

First of all, « You think » is not a valuable argument, and i am sure of what i was saying because a game dev say it to me on the MP beta

The EA will be SP and MP yes, but not the full game in its entirety, they already said multiple mechanics will be missing

Back
Top Bottom