Does anybody have performance issues in beta 1.2.5?

Users who are viewing this thread

bbaydogdu

Sergeant
I was able play this game between 35-45 fps on highest settings until 1.2.5 beta. After the 1.2.5 update I'm having significant fps drop not only in battles but even on the campaign map. So I wonder if it's just me or do other players experience this. Please let me know. Thank you.

Last edited:
Beta 1.2.6 was released today, do let us know if the performance issues persist.
Thanks for the reply sir. I tried beta 1.2.6 with clean installation and the performance issue was still there. it with older saves and clean saves without mods and cheats. The result was the same as beta 1.2.5

Edit: After 6kb of small hotfix patch the game runs normal as before. I no longer have the performance issues. Thanks!

Last edited:
Beta 1.2.6 was released today, do let us know if the performance issues persist.
army retreat causing huge fps drop in the battle near Amprela, each time the number retreat poping my game drop down to 10-12fps. In 1.2.6 now and haven't seen anywhere that have that problem

Could you pinpoint more precisely where was this specific battle scene? A screenshot showing its position on the world map would be great.
I couter that few days ago, I no longer play bannerlord maybe until next big changes. But the area is somewhere south-east Amprela, everytime the retreat number poping-up, fps drop down abit and it stacked, my PC can run bannerlord with 100+ fps but sync to 75 due to my mornitor, and that map drop my fps down to 10-15
Unfortunately i dont have Save file or screenshot at that moment

No worries, if you happen to remember the approximate spot where it happened, an "after the fact" screenshot could be just as helpful.
I'm sorry coz I can't provide you anything but only my memory which I wrote above. I understand that it hard to reproduce for the devs but what i worry is the bug exist there until some one else point it out with proofs, hopefully so. Thanks for respond !

Back
Top Bottom