Version number
e1.6.2
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.

CrowleyCZ

Recruit
Summary: Sometimes when I win a siege, retreat script is called instead of victory, and I have to either send troops or attack again to take them out all over again.
How to Reproduce: Not sure what's triggering this, it just sometimes happens when siege is finished.
Have you used cheats and if so which: No cheats, just a few mods which didn't do such thing before. If you'd like to name them, just let me know.
Scene Name (if related): Siege
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: MSI Radeon RX570 8GB GDDR5
GPU Driver Version: AMD Chipset Driver 2.11.26.106
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1400 (4 cores / 8 threads)
RAM: 16 GB
Motherboard: MSI A320M GRENADE
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): HDD

It doesn't happen everytime. It's pretty rare actually. 1 of 10 sieges in average ends like that. You kill off or let escape last warrior and music plays like you're losing and then this happens. After that you are on campaign map and see there around 30 defenders ehich you gotta take out again. And it's happening since 1.6.1. And since I'm playing 1.6.2 and it happened again, I decided to report it on version 1.6.2.

Is that issue going to be resolved? As I said, it's pretty rare. Not to mention that I always forget to start capturing a video. It just happens as I say. In the end of a siege battle when I win, sometimes starts playing music like when you lose and then retreated to the keep. It's not simple to reproduce since it won't happen every time. I just know that it needs to be looked into.

I'm still experiencing this issue. Now it's not even rare, it's all the time. Does anyone have the same issue? I tried to play without mods, but it's the same.

Hi there! Are you still encountering this issue in the latest version, please let us know. Best regards!

Back
Top Bottom