Need More Info Game Crash

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: My game crashes suddenly and just terminates itself. I find myself on desktop without any error messages. It happens mostly when I try to save but not neccesarily. It happened on other occasions as well. I can not pinpoint to an exact thing unfortunatelly.
How to Reproduce: I do not know.
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: Nvidia RTX 2060
GPU Driver Version: 552.12
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3500X
RAM: 16 GB
Motherboard: Asus Prime B450M-K
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Samsung 860 Evo 500 GB

To help you further and continue our investigation oF the reported issue, we need the crash report identifier. You should see a pop-up window when the game is crashed. Please follow the instructions there to complete the upload and get the crash report identifier. It will be copied to your clipboard automatically. You can find more info about the crash report identifier here. Have you tried the workarounds for common crashes detailed here? Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

To help you further and continue our investigation oF the reported issue, we need the crash report identifier. You should see a pop-up window when the game is crashed. Please follow the instructions there to complete the upload and get the crash report identifier. It will be copied to your clipboard automatically. You can find more info about the crash report identifier here. Have you tried the workarounds for common crashes detailed here? Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
Crash report doesn't work unfortunatelly.
https://imgbox.com/ojBdNUQg

https://imgbox.com/8swv98Ei

Summary: After 50hours played my game start to crash every 5-10mnts until i cant play the game at all (cant log in to menu just loading screen and error notification "use getdeviceremovedreason to determine the appropriate action" and then 3 April i got little update and then the game running smoothly without 1 single crash, and then after 200+hours played the game start crash again and now i cant play the game again just loading screen and error notification "use getdeviceremovedreason to determine the appropriate action", same case as before
How to Reproduce: i got the newest windows and GPU driver update, i deep clean and reinstal GPU driver and verify integrity files in steam, nothing work
Have you used cheats and if so which: i'm not using cheat and mod at all
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6800
GPU Driver Version: AMD Radeon Adrenalin 24.3.1
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 7600X
RAM: 16 GB
Motherboard: MSI MAG B650 TOMAHAWK WIFI
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): PNY CS2241 1TB

Note: Other game run smoothly on my PC and Crash report doesn't work when the game crash every 5-10mnt before i cant login to menu

Are you still not being able to access the crash uploader at the moment?
I try occasionally but last time I tried to use crash uploader I had to terminate the game from task manager because it froze.

Thanks for replying though, I thought your previous reply was an auto reply. I didn't think anyone actually looking into this.

If I can succesfully upload I will share the the crash report identifier in my next reply.

Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom