e1.5.9
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

hsueh

Recruit
Summary:
In seige, only a few defender aechers shoot. Especially, when attackers climb the laders, almost all defender archers do not shoot any more. They are just standing on the wall and watching, like a bunch of idiots waiting to be slaughtered. This problem is important and critical, since the M&B series are Medieval experience game style. This is a very old problem, since the EA game released one year. I think this is the only crucial flaw of this game at now, if get fixed, bannerlord will be perfect.
How to Reproduce:
Have you used cheats and if so which:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: gtx 1050
GPU Driver Version:
CPU: i5 7th-gen
RAM: 12G
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

The same happens with attacker archers when the player is attacking. I have to manually direct them to a 'just so' position; they will be in a position which should be a good position to shoot from, with clear line of sight on the enemy, but they won't shoot until I move them a few paces to a (very slightly) different perspective, which doesn't actually offer any better lines. They just seem to not like the first location, for no good reason.

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom