Should the player owned kingdom be able to make peace with other kingdoms?

Should the player owned kingdom be able to make peace with other kingdoms?

• No, leave it as is.

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Yes, treated the same as any kingdom.

Votes: 36 70.6%
  • Yes, but make it a special quest for the ruler.

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • Yes, but some different method. (Explain.)

Votes: 4 7.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinnai

Sergeant at Arms
I noticed once you rebel you can never make peace with the other factions.  Personally, I think you should be able to, but I wanted input before I make any big changes.

It should probably cost more to make peace as a player kingdom to reflect the disdain the 'actual' monarchies have for a pretender like you.

Jinnai said:
I noticed once you rebel you can never make peace with the other factions.  Personally, I think you should be able to, but I wanted input before I make any big changes.

I voted yes. Why not? Afterall this mod is suppose to be an expansion and like any other titles, gameplay can change to add new dimensions and options to the original. Great to see this mod so actively alive with constant cool ideas.

I said quest.

I imagine that other kingdoms WOULD actually have to talk about it. The quest could just be going and talking to the ruler of another kingdom...That might flat out decline, you might need to make a peace offering (Large one), and you could try to persuade them.

'Tis an excuse to make persuade useful, which it kinda needs :razz:

Taimat396 said:
I said quest.

I imagine that other kingdoms WOULD actually have to talk about it. The quest could just be going and talking to the ruler of another kingdom...That might flat out decline, you might need to make a peace offering (Large one), and you could try to persuade them.

'Tis an excuse to make persuade useful, which it kinda needs :razz:

Well, right now that's the standard way for a player to make peace.  If you're at the usual -40 rep with them it would cost 64,000 denars to make peace.  And it goes up (fast) from there.

Pfff never, once your able to rebel against the other faction, you should be able to keep up the war indefinately. Besides, peace is overrated when you see a tempting convoy cause your too lazy to run back to a town and buy food and such lol

As it is in the game when you rebel other factions will treat you as a normal faction,except the one you rebeled against as in the previous version of this mod i rebelled against the nords took a castle and therefore went to war against them,but the khergits declared war against me later to propose peace which i accepted(i was to far away for them to attack)only to be crushed by the rhodoks when the declared war. :sad:

DaveDaDude said:
I think the poll speaks for everyone  :cool:

Dont spose we can have vassals to ?

That's already in.  Read the detailed descriptions for info on it.  Though we're looking into some interesting alternatives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom