Resolved Several Bugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Summary: I had a siege tower, my troops climbed and fought against the enemy on the wood plank that connects the tower to the wall, the problem is that my troops couldn't leave the plank to the wall they were stuck on an invisible mini wall, soon after, i climbed up myself and couldn't pass as well, BUT if you jump you can get over that "mini invisible wall", what's strange is that the enemy had no issue getting on top of plank from the wall, so the issue was just one sided from the siege tower to the wall.
How to Reproduce
: Siege the castle, build a siege tower, the siege tower must be on the right side from our point of view to the castle(didn't try on the left)
Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Vladiv Castle
Media (Screenshots & Video): Don't have at the moment
Version: e1.2.1
Installed community-made modifications: None
Computer Specs:
GPU: AORUS GeForce RTX 2080 Ti XTREME 11G
CPU: Intel Core i9-9900K@ 4.7Ghz
RAM: 32GB 3000MHz
Motherboard: Gigabyte AORUS Z390 Elite
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Samsung 860 QVO SSD 2TB SATA 3 V-NAND MLC

Note: Can i use this post to update with more bugs/issues if i find it, instead of making more topics? also i know more bugs but im lacking image/video for better explanation (e.x: soldiers getting clipped below the stairs on sieges)
I didn't think about submitting bugs that's why i lack the image/video for this, but i will be more mindful if i encounter more. Bannerlord is my first Mount and Blade game and i already love it even on early access, it has so much potential to became an amazing game, keep up the good work everyone.

Last edited:
Summary: After forcing the enemy to flee there is 2 spots where the enemy troops got stuck, one of them was at the cart as you can see on the image, the second spot was just before arriving at the cart there is a small house with sacks of grain really close to it, some troops just stood there running against the grain sacks and a few others against the door of the house.

How to Reproduce: Siege the castle, force the enemy to flee
Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Gersegos Castle
https://imgur.com/qrQGYDF
qrQGYDF.jpg

Summary: Since i managed to have a decent army and i'm stronger than most if not the strongest due to have a pretty decent amount of units with high tier, any time that the A.I creates an army it will forcebly try to join them even when i was on the move going somewhere, if there is several armies being made it will change route automaticaly to the latest created, this is annoying when you are trying to flee an enemy and out of nowhere my army gains life on it's own and goes on the path of the created army (i'm pretty sure this is not intended if it is... is so very annoying). On the image i was going north to Epicrotea and as you can see on the second pic my army is going down in the direction where Tovir is.

How to Reproduce: Have an army of at least 120+ with high tier and go to any spot
Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Campaign map
ZDurAjx.jpg
OaXKZVm.jpg

Summary: Some units like this one the Khuzait Darkhan do this, this is my first time seeing on this unit because i played today and it was good and now it's like this, also happens to some other units and it's random, i will update this as soon i get more images.

Edit1: This happens often to the same units in question, this unit in question is still quite recent on my army maybe that's why i didn't notice before

How to Reproduce: Party inventory or in Encyclopedia
HrmyuSG.jpg
3E64sLC.jpg

Summary: Don't really know if this is intended but don't i have a lot of children? is it because my wife is always with me on my party that increases the % of increasing my family ( :grin::ROFLMAO: ), i even got twins:party:. I don't mind but... just trying to understand if it is intended (kinda love the idea of having a very big family).

WI8GB6t.jpg

Summary: I just started a new campaign with the new version, so these two units showed up and the glitch is caused by them as you can see in the second image.
How to Reproduce: Just start a new game with this new version
Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Campaign Map
Version: e1.3.1.228624
B7FgrGn.jpg

jmdk8kN.jpg

I work at a software company and we never answer posts with "bugs in bugs", I'm thinking TaleWorlds might be the same. If I were you I'd split the post into different posts so that a follow up discussion could be had for each issue that you have raised. Just my thoughts.

I work at a software company and we never answer posts with "bugs in bugs", I'm thinking TaleWorlds might be the same. If I were you I'd split the post into different posts so that a follow up discussion could be had for each issue that you have raised. Just my thoughts.

Thank you for the reply, i just didn't want to flood more the Forum with threads, as being compact i thought it was better in terms of organizing stuff, but thank you for your input, i did ask at the beginning but never got an answer :/.

Hello, sorry for the late reply. We have fixed a considerable amount of the problems we have encountered so far and improved the game performance with the multiple patches we have released. Please make sure that your game, your drivers, and OS are up to date and the game has necessary permissions over your security software. Please let us know if the problem persists after completing these steps and verifying the integrity of the game files through Steam.

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom