Server request

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marshal_Ney

Squire
Hi!
The 7de was wondering if anyone was willing to host us a server?
We're very tired of going on a server for training and being invaded by public players.
If you're kind enough to do so, PM me or send me a Steam message please
My steam name is (USBC) Marshal Ney
Thanks!
Ney

Marshal_Ney said:
Hi!
We're very tired of going on a server for training and being invaded by public players.
Thanks!
Ney

Use the MM Train Servers or the HM trains

Williams_The Great said:
Marshal_Ney said:
Hi!
Thanks!
Ney

They know about them idiot. They want a private server and are wondering if someone would host one for them.
Congrats for being useless in this situation and being a complete arrogant **** about it.

Frederickson said:
Williams_The Great said:
Marshal_Ney said:
Hi!
Thanks!
Ney

They know about them idiot. They want a private server and are wondering if someone would host one for them.
Congrats for being useless in this situation and being a complete arrogant **** about it.

Pfft. Typical Arragont Fredickson...Tisk  Tisk Tisk.

I'd like to know who would be hostin a private server some random regiment? Would you? I would certainly not. If you dont have a good thing to say on this forum then dont say anythign at all you nitwit.

Why do you think that those servers are open? Why do you think they are there? They are there for Regiments to use at there disposal. If your leader has the admin password which you can PM Vince for, you can kick them or give them a temp ban so you can train in peace; Such a blithering Idiot.

Williams_The Great said:
Frederickson said:
Williams_The Great said:
Marshal_Ney said:
Hi!
Thanks!
Ney

Pfft. Typical Arragont Fredickson...Tisk  Tisk Tisk.

I'd like to know who would be hostin a private server some random regiment? Would you? I would certainly not. If you dont have a good thing to say on this forum then dont say anythign at all you nitwit.

Why do you think that those servers are open? Why do you think they are there? They are there for Regiments to use at there disposal. If your leader has the admin password which you can PM Vince for, you can kick them or give them a temp ban so you can train in peace; Such a blithering Idiot.

I am aggressive because you are an idiot. so many times have you *****ed out random people in these forums because in your stupidity you misunderstood their post and decided "Oh i am going to be a douche and yell at them for posting this."

I don't know who would. But people have before. Your comment on his post was highly un-necessary as it stated information that was already known in a very hostile fashion. Stop *****ing when i get angry at you for being an arrogant *******. Be a man and deal with it. I admit i am an aggressive ******* some times. i know i am always aggressive, i admit who i am. you however act like your a ****ing god and need to get the **** off your high horse and have some humility.

Marshal_Ney said:
Hi!
Thanks!
Ney

It will be hard to find somebody who will host a server for a random regiment. If you want a server to train on contact church of the NEC and ask if you can use their American servers. If you are lookuing for a EU server im sure any of the MM train servers would suffice.

Commander Millander said:
Marshal_Ney said:
Hi!
Thanks!
Ney

It will be hard to find somebody who will host a server for a random regiment. If you want a server to train on contact church of the NEC and ask if you can use their American servers. If you are lookuing for a EU server im sure any of the MM train servers would suffice.

See that is a useful comment Williams... -.- Thank you Millander. you are always one to use sense

Frederickson said:
Frederickson said:

I am aggressive because you are an idiot. so many times have you *****ed out random people in these forums because in your stupidity you misunderstood their post and decided "Oh i am going to be a douche and yell at them for posting this."

I don't know who would. But people have before. Your comment on his post was highly un-necessary as it stated information that was already known in a very hostile fashion. Stop *****ing when i get angry at you for being an arrogant *******. Be a man and deal with it. I admit i am an aggressive ******* some times. i know i am always aggressive, i admit who i am. you however act like your a ******** god and need to get the **** off your high horse and have some humility.

I've got to ask, did you censor yourself? Because that would take the cake for one of the sillier mannerisms I've ever encountered. Regardless, perhaps your rage would be better suited to a situation in which it would be more conducive to the situation at hand, or perhaps even a situation in which it benefits from context that would permit such behavior. This is neither. Williams answered the question that was asked and you replied in an unnecessary manner both in your aggressiveness as well as the motive of your post. You saw this as an opportunity to rage on Williams for whatever reason rather than a chance to answer the question that was asked. Despite my lack of authority to bludgeon you into behaving like a decent human being, I hope that in the future you conduct yourself with a higher regard for the people around you.

Regarding the topic at hand, I would advocate for the MM_Train server as well. I have not personally used it but I also haven't heard much in the way of negative experiences. It's a good option if you aren't able/willing to shell out the cash to rent your own server.

Hope this helps.
Ginjar

Frederickson = kind of defensive and overkill-aggressive

Williams = kind of an annoying and frequently useless poster

14t3ga0.jpg

Ginjar said:
Frederickson said:
Frederickson said:

I don't know who would. But people have before. Your comment on his post was highly un-necessary as it stated information that was already known in a very hostile fashion. Stop *****ing when i get angry at you for being an arrogant *******. Be a man and deal with it. I admit i am an aggressive ******* some times. i know i am always aggressive, i admit who i am. you however act like your a ******** god and need to get the **** off your high horse and have some humility.

I've got to ask, did you censor yourself? Because that would take the cake for one of the sillier mannerisms I've ever encountered. Regardless, perhaps your rage would be better suited to a situation in which it would be more conducive to the situation at hand, or perhaps even a situation in which it benefits from context that would permit such behavior. This is neither. Williams answered the question that was asked and you replied in an unnecessary manner both in your aggressiveness as well as the motive of your post. You saw this as an opportunity to rage on Williams for whatever reason rather than a chance to answer the question that was asked. Despite my lack of authority to bludgeon you into behaving like a decent human being, I hope that in the future you conduct yourself with a higher regard for the people around you.

Regarding the topic at hand, I would advocate for the MM_Train server as well. I have not personally used it but I also haven't heard much in the way of negative experiences. It's a good option if you aren't able/willing to shell out the cash to rent your own server.

Hope this helps.
Ginjar
Don't you ever. tell me how to live my life.

going to go against my better judgement but

WILLIAMS AND FREDERICK

why don't you act like mature men and walk away from an argument that has no gain to it whatsoever

i will agree that Williams posts in alot of threads that he has nothing to do with tho.....

slgqyw.jpg

nilloc93 = poster to rival Williams in annoyance, and exceeding his posts in redundancy

He is also new, and just happens to be the (tale) world's foremost authority.

(Also this thread is clearly now about Canadians arguing amongst themselves.)

Frederickson said:
Ginjar said:
Frederickson said:
Frederickson said:

Hope this helps.
Ginjar
But I will tell you how you should live your life in this community.
I have told you about a month ago about a certain image usage issue that such attitude on these forums is not welcome.

I will go as far as to say your on your last straw, gain some decency and respect for other people, or gain a community ban.

William, next time read his question fully before replying, He already mentioned he was not interested in the mm train servers for random other regiments might join.
This is a tradeoff for not having your own server, I guess if you want your own server, don't ask for it, but buy it.

Hello, my colonel Verdieb host server , he could answer your request , Im suprised this topic went so far lol
so if you are still searching a server , get on TS3 and connect on this adress please : sd-30853.dedibox.fr. We will answer you with pleasure  :grin:

THANK YOU NEXUS
N3XuS said:
Hello, my colonel Verdieb host server , he could answer your request , Im suprised this topic went so far lol
so if you are still searching a server , get on TS3 and connect on this adress please : sd-30853.dedibox.fr. We will answer you with pleasure  :grin:

Frederickson said:
Ginjar said:
Frederickson said:
Frederickson said:

Hope this helps.
Ginjar
And thanks for having a random argument on this topic lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom