Server Config changes

Users who are viewing this thread

I disabled bot voting on all servers last night, but it seems to be broken and people can still vote for bots.

Harn said:
I disabled bot voting on all servers last night, but it seems to be broken and people can still vote for bots.

I have removed the option two times today myself.

Are the options reset with the server perhaps?

Corvid said:

They're still showing disabled in admin console, but you can still vote on any of them. Tried logging in without admin today, then with, no difference, can still vote with either.

Harn said:
Corvid said:

They're still showing disabled in admin console, but you can still vote on any of them. Tried logging in without admin today, then with, no difference, can still vote with either.
Yea it a bug...we kept most of the servers up...Only lost 3 yesterday..
Hopefully today we wont let any crash

Changed EU server 1 to; Battle, FF self, Manual Block.
Name is bugged, and I cant type in it though.

(By popular demand ofcourse)

Just changed EU1 back to auto block since all 3 were set to manual block. As I've already stated once, do not remove the last server for something without good reason. If two servers are already manual block, then you tell people to use them if they ask for it on the third. We shouldn't be removing it as an option entirely.

I just changed the friendly fire setting on US Server 8 to "damages friend," so it isn't shared or reflected. I wanted to see how it went with the players. A couple guys killed Jesse a few times in a row, but they gave that up after three rounds or so.

Other than that, no problems. However, I would like to see the death message color changed for killing a teammate. Currently, it shows up as green, so you might think you killed an enemy. Maybe blue instead?

Changed EU Server 3 (Battle) :
  • Allowed Factions to be votable
  • Damage from "shared" to "self"
  • Blocking from "automatic" to "by mouse movement"

Changed EU Battle server to Siege due to popular demand as everyone wanted to see new and improved Castle II (which is  fantastic btw!). The battle server was empty and I suggested this when in the FnD server and almost everyone jumped from that server to the Siege one :grin:

sadnhappy said:
Changed EU Battle server to Siege due to popular demand as everyone wanted to see new and improved Castle II (which is  fantastic btw!). The battle server was empty and I suggested this when in the FnD server and almost everyone jumped from that server to the Siege one :grin:

I had to change map when the Siege maps ended :
When I joined Siege server to see the new stuff I had multiple CTD (already reported I think) and the map ended then switched to a Battle mode on custom Plains, then everyone had a CTD, server emptied and I had to change map to "River by the Village" around 9:00 pm. Since then EU Server 3 is back on Battle mode and full, only 5 or 6 people want it back to Siege. I guess if I switch it back we'll lose the players. I asked them if they wanted the Siege mod back, not many answers, only 5 or 6.

Changed US S3 to 64 players.  Didn't apply in the server list so I'm not sure if it took or not.  Shows 64 players in admin panel though so probably requires a restart.

EU S2 was empty so I changed it from "Fight and Destroy" to "Battle" (always popular) and disallowed "Bots voting"

I went ahead and set all US & EU servers to a maximum of 10v10 bots for server stability and our sanity.

Back
Top Bottom