Server Administration Applications (EU/NA)

Users who are viewing this thread

In-game Name: Valkyrie
First Name: Sam
Native Language: English
Nationality: British
Past Experience (if any): Running several NW regiments / currently an admin on the official Jailbreak server. Used to have admin on various PW servers such as a CS on RCC server and GA on EU_Spirit when it was running.
Are you willing to learn: Yes
Are you a cat: Meow?  :grin:

In-game Name: BlairofWolffe
First Name: Alexandra, but people call me Alex.
Nationality: Irish, But I live in America. Land of the Free and home of the McDonalds.
Past Experience (if any): I play a lot of Warband, and have no life. So I can devote time to this.
Are you willing to learn: Oh yes, indeed. Mhm. Teach me how to admin.
Are you a cat: I can be if you need me to be.
P.S.: Le Fabulous Unicorn (So fab, btw) Said I should apply, said you needed female admins? I dunno. He's a nice guy. I r8 8 out of 8 m8.

In-game Name:W0LF that is the number 0
First Name:Ben
Native Language:English
Nationality:American
Past Experience (if any):Not much in M&B but in other games yes
Are you willing to learn: Sure fine with anything needed to know
Are you a cat: sadly not

Long time suporter all the way from testing so hoping I can help out the community more and I will try my best to be the best admin I can

In-game Name: John_Cooper
First Name: John
Nationality: Yorkshireman (The Gods own counteh')
Past Experience (if any): A friends BF2 server a few regimental MM/NW ones.
Are you willing to learn: I'd be at abit of a loss in life if I wasn't.
Are you a cat: Life would be much simpler if I was.

In-game Name: Cadfael_Jernigan
First Name: Hayden
Nationality: British
Past Experience (if any): PW server, NW events and training.
Are you willing to learn: Yes I am always willing
Are you a cat: Meow?

In-game Name: Mangus_McGrangus
First Name: Divine
Native Language: English & Spanish
Nationality: Hispanic in USA
Past Experience (if any):nope
Are you willing to learn:Willing and able :cool:
Are you a cat: Nyet, I am A Pole Arm

Love the Mod :grin:

Accepted Applications
OmegaWolfy -NA
mcwiggum -EU
Leturoa -EU
PikeThePole -NA

No admin password is needed, since we handle the admins via the service.

Community name:
Steam Name: "Shadow" / storhjalten
Location/Timezone: Sweden
Regiments: 7th and Spartan
About yourself: I write this below.
Why you would be a good admin: I write this below
Previous Experience (if any): Did not have any.

I would be a perfect fit here on your servers for that I have been admin previously and also taken a private community that became the largest Swedish Counter-Strike : Source community by the times, i know that I would make an excellent admin on your servers for I have for many years been in the game, and know how it all goes to, I will punish people who misbehave under era punish offenders, to the letter.

I am the person I am, to assign me a higher rank would give you a boost at all levels, as well as economically Game numerically then I know how to promote something so that it becomes attractive.
I am quite a famous person in Sweden so having me as admin would also increase your number of players that I have very many familiar, I can also help with real server performance and everything that has to do with your forum, my old sponsors would be more than happy to help if i asked.

I love development of things, to give me the chance to become admin here so I can also help with large development due to my properties of coding and SEE(social engineering), I have studied psychology in soon 6years and teach me than today, I also have a 8-year-old Art & disciplins interact, so as to understand people and its development and the search for new things is no problem.

My knowledge administrator permissions can also be utilized when I had written as a private community and can easily set up a server in record time, also worked in-dept with different Playmakers so I understand what is happening behind the scenes if anything go wrong, this is of course a rank it deserves, but can come at your fingertips if you would need to.

I do not see myself as hungry, more as a Direction holder, I believe in dictatorship over democracy in most positions, that have a fixed i think is extremely important to be able to survive as a community on today's Internet, I see myself as a damn string person, even payeth not again when it is needed. I know my limits!

I see myself as a "teamplayer" and go well together with my kolegor, dislike, however, stupid questions and iq-exempt such, people can see me as an acidic and bitter person, until know range - Teddy within me, which I hope that you will also do, when I go in for something and I'll do it at 110% and do everything I can.

May well pull a little more merit here, I myself like to read applications so I assume that you will do the same.
In my "spare time" to spend time with my friends, I would like to raise that my friends are very important for me, in wet and dry, I also agree with charity when I and my wife has an eco-garden, we therefore have been planted vegetables which we then gives the guestchamber's accommodation.
I have worked in the church with children as it has a little worse at home, been toying with judgment and taught of God and another religion.

My major hobby is well data in all its guises, has studied and worked in data security infrastructure and is also certified Cisco administrator, based like my own server machines and maintain our serverhall also manually, has worked in IT for many years as support and techniques, manipulated also unixbaserad operating systems.

My expensive hobby is playing with radio controlled cars and airplanes, I am a amateur driver, so that more than that I can not run!

Played football when I was younger, kicked more on don't like instead of on the ball(contradicts some of what I wrote above), fairly orelevant in this topic.

Back
Top Bottom