Server Administration Applications (EU/NA)

Users who are viewing this thread

14174674906_02d9b7a203_o.png
Admin Applications

Thank you for your interest in becoming a Server Administrator, we are currently in need of European and North American Admins to cover the various timezones our community plays on, we also want more admins so the devs have more time to do dev stuff. If you think you fit the requirements (see below) and have the determination to become part of our team please use the application form below and submit.​

REQUIREMENTS:
You must beable to commit atleast 4 hours a week
You must speak a basic or higher level of English
You must be from Europe or North America (though some expetions apply)
You must be aged 16 or above (though some exeptions may apply)
You must understand the community rules (provided in another thread)

By applying you accept, agree and acknowledge you meet the requirements stated or will meet them later on.

Application form:
In-game Name:
First Name:
Native Language:
Nationality:
Are you willing to learn:
Are you a cat:

In-game Name: Kaiser_Wilhelm
First Name: George
Native Language: German
Nationality: German and British
Past Experience (if any): Did not have any, atleast in adminstration.
Are you willing to learn: This kind of depends, being a better person is going to be kind of difficult, if it comes to stuff that can be learned and makes sense of any kind I guess I would not mind.
Are you a cat: (you must be kidding) no.

Why I want to become admin is because I want to help this mod growing, I am giving as much effort as I can.
Some people may ask how it can be that a clan leader applys to be an admin. I can promise not to make decissions depending on the tag people wear, how often have we seen admins abusing their positions to take advantage. I will not and if so I am not to be an admin anymore. If I make decisions they have to be reasonable, some people may come and say something was injust, I am willing to talk about issues, if people be fair to me and themselves.
Choose me to be an admin and i will be reliable, not only to the devs but to the whole community, because I want to be an admin for the players not for myself or single persons.

Froi said:
18 or above, yet you're 17.  Seems legit.

I'm mainly a 2D-Artist and Community Liason lol, though some expetions may apply, like in my case.

I would much prefer to have a 13 year old who is good at the role than an 18 year old who slacks off, so even if you don't meet the age requirement go ahead and post your application.

Having to be on for atleast 1 hour a day is a ridiculous requirment. I was considering to apply, but I am not able to put 1 hour into this mod everyday, when I have work, training, friends and familiy. I would suggest changing it to a certain hours a week instead.

romicus said:
Having to be on for atleast 1 hour a day is a ridiculous requirment. I was considering to apply, but I am not able to put 1 hour into this mod everyday, when I have work, training, friends and familiy. I would suggest changing it to a certain hours a week instead.

kind of true it should be some small average in the month, we always got something important to do sometime. In my case i got A-levels coming up, it can be difficult to spare some time then.

romicus said:
You're probably right.
I think 4 hours a week should be the minimum(already edited the OP).

In-game Name: Althalus_Avan
First Name: MacDara
Native Language: English / Irish (Can speak french almost fluently)
Nationality: Irish
Past Experience (if any): Every popular PW server, many NW events
Are you willing to learn: No :¦
Are you a cat:
e5408c4489512e91f9f0842fa27b017d.jpg

In-game Name:razz:agan
First Name:Baturalp
Native Language:Turkish
Nationality:Turkish
Past Experience (if any):6-7 time did admin in  Tr pw server and native server.
Are you willing to learn:  :shock:
Are you a cat:No,are you cola?(This is Turkish joke :razz: )

In-game Name:diglosgre
First Name:razz:antelis
Native Language:Greek
Nationality:Greece
Past Experience (if any):I was and still iam admin in a nw server
Are you willing to learn:eek:f course
Are you a cat:as much as i remember my self no..

Propaganda said:
Are you willing to learn:  :shock:
Are you a cat:No,are you cola?(This is Turkish joke :razz: )
Hello and thank you for applying, could you please provide more information on each subject, this is not a clan application and only informative applications will be accepted.

diglosgre said:
In-game Name:diglosgre
First Name:razz:antelis
Native Language:Greek
Nationality:Greece
Past Experience (if any):I was and still iam admin in a nw server
Are you willing to learn:eek:f course
Are you a cat:as much as i remember my self no..
Rejected
Due to you being banned previously you are not allowed to become a Server Administrator untill 30 days after your last ban, depending on the seriousness it will also impact your future application.

well i am still waiting the unban at the site though and u said that it will last 2 days and i had been waiting 5... that means that iam neglected:grin:

Are you willing to learn:Yup.
Are you a cat:Why don't cats play poker in the jungle? Too many cheetahs

My name is Baturalp, I'm living in Turkey. I play Warband for approximately four years. I was an admin in quite a few servers. I was an admin in six Turkish Persistent World servers and thirteen native servers. I am following your mod since its first day. I am a scener and mapper, too.

In-game Name: SnRolls
First Name: Aviv
Native Language: Hebrew :3
Nationality: Israel
Past Experience (if any): One of the most important admins in CSR(Calradia Slave Rebellion mode) and helped to make that mode better. (too bad the owner closed it ;()
Are you willing to learn: Ofcourse, I think that learning to do new things in life is sometimes hard but really rewards you for learning it. I would do my best to learn this job and help this mode grow like i helped CSR.
Are you a cat: Woof, I'm a dog but im that kind of a dog that likes cats also :razz:

My name is aviv and im from israel(hope you're not a hater? :grin:), I'm a very intelligent and smart guy, I really like studying history, english and math :grin:, always happy to give a help to people who needs it, im tough when im forced to, and i really want to help this mode grow as i mentioned above ^ :grin:

Have a nice day sir :wink:

In-game Name: Hazzard
First Name: Harry
Native Language: English
Nationality: British
Past Experience (if any): None
Are you willing to learn: Yes
Are you a cat: Sadly, no, but if I was I would be a god, because the servants bring me food.

Edit: Hadn't noticed you weren't looking for Europeons.

Back
Top Bottom