SP Fantasy Second Age

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xoatl_169 said:
Northcott said:
Xoatl_169 said:
Actually, I was referring to you. Funny how you were the one to quote what i said.

I haven't talked about myself in this thread, and I'm not involved in this module other than as a player interested in its release.  Whomever you thought you were referring to, it wasn't me. Now that you've been both a rude prat and presumptuously wrong-headed, perhaps you'll let this thread get back on topic.

woah there you clearly have multiple personality disorder or something similar or you didn't even understand what I said. Either way you have shown yourself to be a condescending douche and I don't want any further conversation.

But back on topic, how did xendor make the hanging knight the detail is amazing, I wasn't aware m&b can have those kind of static objects

Insults should be confined to PMs. :razz:

I don't know if you recall those practice dummies, maybe he did it using them. :???:

Xoatl_169 said:
Northcott said:
Xoatl_169 said:
Actually, I was referring to you. Funny how you were the one to quote what i said.

I haven't talked about myself in this thread, and I'm not involved in this module other than as a player interested in its release.  Whomever you thought you were referring to, it wasn't me. Now that you've been both a rude prat and presumptuously wrong-headed, perhaps you'll let this thread get back on topic.

woah there you clearly have multiple personality disorder or something similar or you didn't even understand what I said. Either way you have shown yourself to be a condescending douche and I don't want any further conversation.

But back on topic, how did xendor make the hanging knight the detail is amazing, I wasn't aware m&b can have those kind of static objects

Hey hey! Please... Lets all be mature here, ok?... This is not only referred to you Xoatl, but im lazy to so i just grabbed you as quote as the nearest one...
If you have a problem with eachother, plz, keep it out of here... I believe, (i dont know if i am just talking for myself) that atleast i find it irrelevant, and annoying to read, what you guys have of bad things to say to eachother... I suggest that we either keep quiet instead of rambling on offenses here and there. Or atleast talk about the mod...

Cavalier Francesco said:
Xendor in the anti-cheat sistem have you blocked the troops XP and upgrade cheat too?

Nope. Since the poll about it didn't give the results which I expected, I'm thinking about removing the system.

Xendor said:
Cavalier Francesco said:
Xendor in the anti-cheat sistem have you blocked the troops XP and upgrade cheat too?

Nope. Since the poll about it didn't give the results which I expected, I'm thinking about removing the system.

It may have also given those results due to incomplete information on the part of the people filling out the poll. I had no idea that one of the reasons you put the system in was because you had certain story/plot points that could be skewed by people using cheats.

It's your mod. Do what you want with it. :smile:  If you've already got the system finished and implemented, you may as well leave it in: the work's done.  If there's a big enough uproar against it while people play, you can remove it for a later release.  I'm thinking that if the rest of the mod really grabs their attention, however, most people really won't care one way or the other.

SaintKiller said:
Hey hey! Please... Lets all be mature here, ok?... This is not only referred to you Xoatl, but im lazy to so i just grabbed you as quote as the nearest one...
If you have a problem with eachother, plz, keep it out of here... I believe, (i dont know if i am just talking for myself) that atleast i find it irrelevant, and annoying to read, what you guys have of bad things to say to eachother... I suggest that we either keep quiet instead of rambling on offenses here and there. Or atleast talk about the mod...

You're not the first, so you're not the only one.  I was sick of people trash-talking before the mod's even released, and allowed my own behaviour to slip. My apologies.

In turn, if people really want this to die, then it's best to stop quoting it and dredging it back up. Please.  And yes, I realize the irony of making that statement in a post that does that very thing. :smile:

Oops, I didnt know cheats could mess that storyline up. Maybe add a option to turn the aniti-cheats systeam on&off?

Xendor said:
Cavalier Francesco said:

why dont u release the mod, then release the system as an add-on?

lordgigo said:
Xendor said:
Cavalier Francesco said:

I assume you are not asking to release the mod early, which would be wise. On the second part, I think that is somewhat reasonable. I'm not leaning towards either side though, so I'd just leave the opinion to others and Xendor.

X-Warrior-X said:
Just leave them in and have these noobs quit *****ing ?

I agree.
People need to stop *****ing. Mount&Blade is actually fun when you don't cheat. Regardless of the purpose.

lordgigo said:
Xendor said:
Cavalier Francesco said:

Wouldnt that defeat the purpose too? I mean, might we then not as well just have a turn on/off option instead? Wouldnt that be the same?

Will you be adding in some type of companion auto upgrade system and status like in the Starwars Conquest mod? I personally thought it was kind of usefull to be able to tell them what type of weapons to pick up and a overview of there stats when in the shops.

Outlawed said:
X-Warrior-X said:
Just leave them in and have these noobs quit *****ing ?

I agree.
People need to stop *****ing. Mount&Blade is actually fun when you don't cheat. Regardless of the purpose.

I used to cheat my ass off, but then i realized what fun is it winning every battle ? So now no cheats, and you can often see me charging head first into the enemy with my cavalry or infantry, or you can ensure your death will be swift by my bow  :smile:

EDIT: Btw, Xendor, alot of the units at the begining look changed and stuff, are the nords going to be changed or....

Luca said:
Do you have a deadline? It would be nice to know, when the mod is going to come out.

deadline is like march 30 , year 4012  :grin:
better don''t ask such things!  :wink:
it's for your own health :grin:

Luca said:
Do you have a deadline? It would be nice to know, when the mod is going to come out.

Never, ever, ever, ask for a deadline or release date, it'll get you flamed, and apparently a warning, so don't ask, it'll be out when he's ready to have it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom