SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 541 INVALID PARTY ID:558,LINE NO

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a little problem, if I go to a city and that message appears the only option in the menu is "Leave the menu", I can't go to any merchant no I can't even enter the city.
And if the error appears when try talking to someone the player character talks to him self it even says: "I'm (here the players name), ruler of the player faction and owner of...!
I can't go to the attackmenu. Like I said before with my second Chara everything works fine, but not with the first.  :sad: Could someone tell me how to fix it. I don't want to give my Chara up.  :???:

That could be it then. Hmmm... I've had "almost" the same weird **** happen to me when I added the "Add meet with guild master/village elder options to menus." Tweak. Did you edit any text files? If so which text file did you edit? Do you have a backup of that file?  :?:

For the banner changer I had to edit the scripts.txt and of course I've made an backup of the file, it hadn't worked so I decided to let it be and play with my second Chara. But thanks for the help Bathala.  :mrgreen:

Okiday. Sorry I couldn't help solve the problem.  :sad:  Sometimes in M&B weird **** just seem to happen.  :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom