Screenshot Mega Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Behold my recent building spree.
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png

Really? It's been done over and over through the years by basically all the big scumbags.
See EA going on deletion sprees everywhere about Spore, ME3 and KOTOR for three quick and easy examples.

Wellenbrecher said:
Really? It's been done over and over through the years by basically all the big scumbags.
See EA going on deletion sprees everywhere about Spore, ME3 and KOTOR for three quick and easy examples.
Who would give KOTOR a negative review?

So after playing the Wildlands beta, I think it's pretty fun. Taking down bases like Seal Team 6 and having the freedom to handle any objective the way I want is awesome. The shooting feels nice, but not the best. Driving is absolute ass cancer though. Every vehicle feels awful, even planes and helicopters. It's like driving on ice, which is a huge problem when the game has so many roads on high cliffs and dropoffs.
I like it, but it's definitely not the greatest game ever. Will wait for a sale.

It didn't actually feel too stupid at-the-time that a 30 tonne truck was flipped hitting 3 tonne one. Although it was first person, and things are always experienced better in first person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom