Say Cheese v2

Users who are viewing this thread

Angelsachsen said:
ZfHzphm.jpg

Now you'll never forget to cook them! You just need to find a way to wear samples of all the other parts of Christmas dinner and you are all set.

Personally I really enjoy brussel sprouts; I read recently in a newspaper that there is a certain gene that some people have which makes sprouts taste (something like) a hundred times more bitter than for the rest of the population, which explains the popular idea of them as the loathed vegetable that nobody likes.

Moose! said:
I too like Brussels sprouts. I also like cilantro, even though I think I have the gene that makes it taste like soap.  :???:

I had to Google cilantro; so it is the same thing as coriander? It's interesting to me that you mention it tastes like soap, because my mother sometimes describes beef as having a soapy taste (not always, just occasionally). I can't remember if she has the same experience with coriander.

DanAngleland said:
I had to Google cilantro; so it is the same thing as coriander? It's interesting to me that you mention it tastes like soap, because my mother sometimes describes beef as having a soapy taste (not always, just occasionally). I can't remember if she has the same experience with coriander.

Yes. I've never had beef taste soapy, but coriander/cilantro (the fresh stems and leaves, not the dried herb) definitely leaves a soapy taste in my mouth.

Roast beef, not soaped beef! All these years of asking the waiter to ensure the beef is thoroughly soaped in those fancy English restaurants; you've been making a fool of yourself Dryvus!

Bunny Cookie Canada said:
I thought soaped beef was an integral component in British cuisine?
Bold of you to assume such a thing as british cuisine exists; it's an amalgamation of vaguely edible things boiled together in a witch's cauldron.

Brussels sprouts are best when dissected and the individual leaves fried into chips.

Cilantro tastes like ****. Some people even put it in my Mexican food. Big no-no.

You look dashing, Angel.

9WUlkA0.jpg

I in the recent past. Note that I now have a sliiiight beer belly which goes unreflected in this pic.

Yeah, many a times we have to walk over and next to open drains to enter the pub. Stray dogs randomly amble inside sometimes, and we don’t chase them away either.

General Gobblecoque said:
How the devil do you already have a beer belly? You're like 15.
Last time I asked my beer belly how old I am, it answered “20”.  :grin:
Calradianın Bilgesi said:
Hottest boi in taleworlds
Thanksssss! So kind of you

Back
Top Bottom