Say Cheese v2

Users who are viewing this thread

Jhessail said:
Angel Delight said:
Also, I don't intend my post to be a 'thirst trap' (a term I've just learnt of) but, yes, I take those comments as compliments :grin: I'll be keeping the curls for a while to see if they do grow on me.
How often do nerdy guys hit on you since you appear to fit the "manic pixie girl" stereotype to a tee? Or maybe they are too shy and just take creepy pics from a distance  :razz:
I mean, I'm not entirely sure whether being a 'manic pixie girl' would be a good thing or not :grin: Still, I know for sure that some nerdy types I've met were intimidated by my loquaciousness.

PO2Jg.jpg

All moved in and very happy on general.

Your first mission is to hunt down the evil Baron Revingaz and after defeating him in a duel of swords, he will reveal where your sister has been sold to. But beware, the notorious pirate hunter Lord Edgerton's Man-Of-War has been sighted in the area!

63db4579e0e65d4641208a18c5f9c58a.png

Captain Teo "Buns of Steel" Fish said:
PO2Jg.jpg

All moved in and very happy on general.
Is that some kind of mizzen mast? And you live on a boat, then. Neat! :grin:

Had to "old yeller" the Jeep? :cry:

Angel Delight said:
Is that some kind of mizzen mast? And you live on a boat, then. Neat! :grin:
It's actually a Radar-mast attached where the mizzen was supposed to be. Boat's made for long voyages. Yeah, best decision I ever made. Never been this happy in my life.

Arvenski said:
You remind me a bit of Euron Greyjoy. Which is fitting, if you live on a boat. :smile:
Cheers. I cut off the tongues of everyone who sails with me too, to avoid them annoying me. So the similarities are plentiful.

Bunny Cookie Canada said:
I agree, Euron Greyjoy has a tiny penis.
Takes one to know one.

Back
Top Bottom