Savegames Break all the time

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello,

I'm quite infuriated right now, I've spent many hours on this Nova Aetas savegame (It's happened on other mods, including native I believe before) but when I woke up and tried to load up the savegame through mount and blade, EVERYTHING was gone. I didn't touch anything file related but everything in Notes, besides the castles are gone, including all character information like all the different kings, lords, and ladies, I'm not there, all my character stats/skills are wiped, I've got none of my armour, my money's set to 0, the markets are all empty including the taverns I believe.

This has happened to me so many times before, I've played close to 500 hours of Mount & Blade and never finished the game once, I was starting to believe that this savegame was going to be the one I finally finish it but it just broke.

Any ideas on how to fix my savegame or if not, how to fix this crappy bug would be extremely appreciated,

cheers in advance.

I was playing Silverstag again last night for a few hours, then I went to sleep and woke up in the morning and all my items in my inventory, money and much more was gone, all the notes in "character" menu was gone, no one was there, I also noted that when I went to Tihr, it said one of the Lords that owned it was my Wife, not going to lie, there I kinda laughed a bit.

Any help though?

This is a famous type big hat many see across warband, I have not figured a way to bypass it, but it doesn't just happen to you.

Back
Top Bottom