Saved Stats

Users who are viewing this thread

The Shadow

Recruit
So I was thinking, we know it's possible to track kills and deaths and send them to a url with the module system, and since there's the new ranking system, (which I don't know much about, but we do know that ranks are save-able) perhaps it's time to develop a website with user profiles, showing their K/D ratio and rank? 

Just a thought!  :smile: 

Yes, I have already thought about that, but I don't know how to make a website, nor don't have to time to learn that from start. So the main wokr for now is to improve the MP.

WilliamBerne said:
Yes, I have already thought about that, but I don't know how to make a website, nor don't have to time to learn that from start. So the main wokr for now is to improve the MP.

Well, chadz released his cRPG sourcecode a while back.  It might have the proper html code needed to do something like that. 

you know how to code automatic weapons and boats on water  but you can't make a website?

TitoWasFat said:
you know how to code automatic weapons and boats on water  but you can't make a website?
Different languages.  He could probably learn, but I'd rather see him focus on the mod if it would take him a long time. 

Bolkonsky said:
TitoWasFat said:
Different languages.  He could probably learn, but I'd rather see him focus on the mod if it would take him a long time.
I agree, a website would only slow progress down and isn't really needed at the moment. It's best of making a website after the mod is finished(both mp and sp).

mr.master said:
He probably would have to use php, which is much different me thinks.
It's actually very simple, just time consuming.  It's a lot easier to learn than the module system.  :razz: 

Back
Top Bottom