Sadly this game is unplayable(Lost connection to server)

Users who are viewing this thread

I have tried everything ever suggested on these forums and I am sorry for posting on several threads but it bothers me that there are no solutions. For the one afternoon that I could play this game it was great but the next day it started disconnecting every 5-20 minutes. Now its even gotten worse whenever I attempt to join any server it says I lost connection to server even though I was never even in the game, and after 5 minutes of remaining idle in the server list waiting for servers to show up even though they don't show up the entire game crashes saying "Mount and Blade Warband has stopped working". If it is my connection then why does it tell me my connection is excellent and when I used to be able to be in games I had a low ping number, and why does it only affect this game? This game had great potential but is now utterly unplayable in the truest sense of the word.  :sad:

I guess I'll just get the Skyrim DLC Dawnguard when it comes out. :idea:

I am sorry but I don't know what that means but I don't think so Iam not very good with this kind of technical stuff. But I don't believe so I also don't see any servers in my list after refreshing the list.

Then maybe try this:

1.Click Start > Run
2.Enter regedit
3.A new window will open, browse to HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Software > MountAndBladeWarbandKeys
4.Search the entry, serial_key_nw, make sure that the value is the same as your CD key. Also make sure that the key is separated correctly. Double click the entry and modify it until it is correct. Watch out for invisible spaces in the CD key.
5.If you are done with that, close the Registry Window and start the game, connect to the server and have fun playing!

Back
Top Bottom