[S] The Vision LE (v1.003 bug fix released 14/03/2012)

Holding Right Mouse Button and then do Left Click while wielding Shield will perform ShiledBashing.

• Attempting to cut enemy's weapon into pieces

Votes: 33 29.5%
  • Attempting to disarm the enemy.

Votes: 56 50.0%
  • Attempting to heavy parry move.

Votes: 23 20.5%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Versi 1.002 released.
It contains new features, some are experimental.

Note :
  • Please remap Zooming Key as the default key for Zooming is Left Shift and it's also being used as Walk key. Moving in Crouching Stance only can be done by walking. If you run, you'will be forced to stand up. My suggestion is Z key, it's close enough from Left Shift so it will take a little time for you to be familiar with.
  • Default Setting to Active Battle Panel is 'Activated by Keyholding'. It's mean, to access active battle panel (letting you move your troops via minimap and order them via battle panel interfaces) you need to hold left Control Button. You can reconfigure the Active Battle Panel to 'Always Active" to make it works like native.
  • If you feel that changing colour at Custom Battle Panel is too slow with hundreds clicks to up/down number overlays, then you can try to hold left shift (and) or left control key while click the overlay to speed up number changing.
  • Driven Cart 's currently only available for Rodrigo and Sverre in Quick Battle. At least until I find out how to deal with clipping issue with other scene props.
  • Not all pavise shields can be deployed. Old board shields can't be.
  • Customize the Mods Option by Click BackSpace from World Map.
  • ShieldBashing and PikeBracing share the same key assignment (Holding right Mouse Button and do left Click). It's not remapable. The game will do shieldbashing/pikebracing mechanism based on the equipments you wield.
  • Known issue, sometime after win the battle, your enemy party looks like flee in wolrd map. Don't worry, they will be removed immediately then. It's just visually glitch

Hi,

I'm kinda new to this mod stuff, and I have a slight problem. Might be I just don't know how to go around it but here it goes.

So I just started the game and I join a tournament, right, and there's a javelin throwing round between X and Y guys. They start fighting but they only have 7 javelins so after those are depleted they just stand there like retards and the round never ends. Not sure if I should increase AI skill or something.

Looking forward to your reply,
Daniel

P.S: Does this mod have jousting? like the real deal with separate lanes and a scoreboard. I'm asking cause I can't advance in the tournament and see for myself.

bubu.ntsu said:
Hi,

I'm kinda new to this mod stuff, and I have a slight problem. Might be I just don't know how to go around it but here it goes.

So I just started the game and I join a tournament, right, and there's a javelin throwing round between X and Y guys. They start fighting but they only have 7 javelins so after those are depleted they just stand there like retards and the round never ends. Not sure if I should increase AI skill or something.

Looking forward to your reply,
Daniel

P.S: Does this mod have jousting? like the real deal with separate lanes and a scoreboard. I'm asking cause I can't advance in the tournament and see for myself.

Thanks for the report. It's look like AI problem. Yes, I reduced the amount of arena javelin to 7. I hope the javelin tournament to be mixed of javelin throwing and using as javelin as meele weapon. It's look like sometime it goes not the way I want for troops have high throwing skills for AI will make them tends to ranged attack. I will fix it for next version.

Unfortunately, what's called jousting tournament at this mod is not like jousting tournament you describe. It's just like other 1 vs 1 tournament type with both side mounted and wield jousting lance as weapon. If someone can make the scene for me, may be I can code it to be like the jousting tournament you want.
PS. if you want to taste the tournaments, you can play it via quick battle. Just select Custom Battle from main menu, then change the Battle type to Quick Tournamentand then tou can try out all 7 tournaments type in this mode.

Thanks for the quick reply.

I ran into some other much weirder things. I decided to skip the tournament, naturally, and went to fight a dozen looters or so. After I won the game gave me 58000 exp, turning me to lvl 18 (i had just started and was lvl1) and I had around 10000 gold and when I entered the character screen it told me to enter a name and distribute skills like I had just started creating the character in the first place.

My guess is I have an unsupported version of the game or I don't have a steam account so the pathing is messed up. The game I have is a cracked Warband 1.43.

Oh and about the jousting thing. I don't know what you would need but there are some maps with jousting arenas. I have one that's supposed to go in the cRPG mod but I don't know how to install/try it. There was another one called "natural maps" or something that included a map with a jousting arena. But those were for multiplayer so I don't know.

There was also a campaign mod but for the original Mount and Blade that supposedly converted tournaments and gave you the ability to choose any type of tournament you wanted. You would choose equipment, team sizes, number of teams, tournament type (jousting, archery etc). Anyway if these maps/mods whatever they are could help you I would gladly send them to you (if you don't have them already).

Hope we can figure this out,
Daniel

bubu.ntsu said:
Thanks for the quick reply.

I ran into some other much weirder things. I decided to skip the tournament, naturally, and went to fight a dozen looters or so. After I won the game gave me 58000 exp, turning me to lvl 18 (i had just started and was lvl1) and I had around 10000 gold and when I entered the character screen it told me to enter a name and distribute skills like I had just started creating the character in the first place.

My guess is I have an unsupported version of the game or I don't have a steam account so the pathing is messed up. The game I have is a cracked Warband 1.43.

Oh and about the jousting thing. I don't know what you would need but there are some maps with jousting arenas. I have one that's supposed to go in the cRPG mod but I don't know how to install/try it. There was another one called "natural maps" or something that included a map with a jousting arena. But those were for multiplayer so I don't know.

There was also a campaign mod but for the original Mount and Blade that supposedly converted tournaments and gave you the ability to choose any type of tournament you wanted. You would choose equipment, team sizes, number of teams, tournament type (jousting, archery etc). Anyway if these maps/mods whatever they are could help you I would gladly send them to you (if you don't have them already).

Hope we can figure this out,
Daniel

Yes, I imagine something will be figured out very soon, and you will no longer be posting on the forum.

EDIT: I just realised there isn't a way of stopping him accessing the forum is there? Damn, but the pirate won't be posting again at least.

bubu.ntsu said:

Are you sure you start the game with character aged 21? If you start the game with 30 years old character, then  you'll be upgraded to level 18 just after the character creation process.

Too bad that it can be your last post at TW.

Sigh... so much for helping out the community, I guess. Oh well, was fun while it lasted.

Yeah it's possible the age slider was past the 30 mark. But who cares.

Over and out,
Daniel

EDIT: you're trying to tell me that all the 139,558 members on this forum have an original version of the game... please

A fix for this mod : http://www.mbrepository.com/download.php?id=3464&f=Vision+LE+fix.rar
- Replace Mounted Javelin Tournament Type with Mounted Sword Tournament for AI issue that lead to never ending fight.
- Fix Tournament Match Win Prize

Just extract the rar file into mod folder. It's save compatible.

Hi, best mod so far that enhances native gameplay.  :grin:
I just love custom banner and heraldry.
And battles are great and more immerse.
Found some bugs though, sometimes when betting in tournament i don't receive/lose money for some matches.
The second i found is more dramatic, in some weird scenario when some AI lord is in village theres a good chance that village somehow becomes mobile. :lol: Whats even worse after few seconds village disappears from map :mad:
Anyway my main reason for posting is question. Can i have this mod and diplomacy combined :?: I presume its possible but dont know what exactly i must do.

TheWord said:
Found some bugs though, sometimes when betting in tournament i don't receive/lose money for some matches.
The second i found is more dramatic, in some weird scenario when some AI lord is in village theres a good chance that village somehow becomes mobile. :lol: Whats even worse after few seconds village disappears from map :mad:
Thanks for the bug reports. I'll take a look to fix them. About the 2nd bug (mobile village), would you tell me what in screnario the bug occurs,please..so I can replicate it and fix it. Is it when the lords raiding the village and you attack them? I think it's related with time shifting feature.

TheWord said:
Can i have this mod and diplomacy combined :?: I presume its possible but dont know what exactly i must do.
When I started to port the mod to WB, I had permission from Waihti to use Diplomacy 3.3.2's Module System as base and then I built the mods.
But then, WB's patched to 1.143, and Diplomacy 3.3.2 's out of date. It's took time and then Diplomacy 4.x 's released and in that periode, I had started to rebuild the mods using native Module System 1.143. I plann to reuse Diplomacy MS once I have bug free Time Shifting Feature for it's a new feature that force me to modify some core native scipts and triggers and of course it's expected to have so many bugs like one you found.
It's easier for me to do debug if it's clean mod from native based MS than form other MS based.

TheWord said:

Updated bug fix patch, http://www.mbrepository.com/download.php?id=3464&f=Vision+LE+fix.rar.
Fix the first bug surely. I did something about the 2nd bug also, but as I can't replicate the bug yet on my pc, I'm not sure about. If anybody experience the 2nd bug and have the savegame, please send it to me.

If anyone have a trouble to do trading with merchants from dialog, turn off the compass first (default key: V). It's seems compass presentation prevent the trade screen being activated. I'll fix the problem.

Sorry i got a problem.....when I make my own kingdome by conquering a city and I try to appoint a vassal to give him a fief it automatically say ''nevermind'' and doesn't make me appoint any vassel..I have the same kind of issue when I try to sell prisoners...exept from this this mod is amazing :grin:

ddragon said:
Sorry i got a problem.....when I make my own kingdome by conquering a city and I try to appoint a vassal to give him a fief it automatically say ''nevermind'' and doesn't make me appoint any vassel..I have the same kind of issue when I try to sell prisoners...exept from this this mod is amazing :grin:

Thank you for the report. About selling prisoner problem, for awhile you should turn of the compass by clicking V key before talking to slave tradder. It's compass presentation that prevent any trading screen activated.
I'll take a look about vassal appointment, can you send me your game save file, please.

dunde said:
ddragon said:

Thank you for the report. About selling prisoner problem, for awhile you should turn of the compass by clicking V key before talking to slave tradder. It's compass presentation that prevent any trading screen activated.
I'll take a look about vassal appointment, can you send me your game save file, please.
Ook thanks where do I find my savegames?
Oh and I think I found another bug with the banner...after I create it, it simply stays as it was and then after a few minutes of play the create banner menu appears again ...

@ddragon:
save game files are in my documents\mount and blade warband savegames\module name\*.sav

@Daricas:
i hope we can have it at the next version along with depleted ammo and troops height variants. I have concept about custom troops already, just need to make it into the ms.

Back
Top Bottom