[S] The Vision LE (v1.003 bug fix released 14/03/2012)

Holding Right Mouse Button and then do Left Click while wielding Shield will perform ShiledBashing.

• Attempting to cut enemy's weapon into pieces

Votes: 33 29.5%
  • Attempting to disarm the enemy.

Votes: 56 50.0%
  • Attempting to heavy parry move.

Votes: 23 20.5%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

don`t work for me, i have warband 1.143 i reinstall he mod and still dont work the native work fine
what can i do?
edit: i forgot to say what the problem, DAH! when finish the loading screen the game crash and close

This is a great mod, i did'nt read the features of it but just downloaded it and tried it. Good job and nice coding without a sht load of bugs. Are you currently working on the next version? if so what are you working on?

EDIT: Just encountered a bug. I was doing the train the villagers quest at Sarimish and i when i won the battle at the end of the quest, on the casualties screen when i pressed "continue" it wouldn't
do anything, all it said was "The battle lasted 3 hours" i had to alt tab out in the end and lose my progress  :cry: 
Just seen the patch.

This looks like a great mod, and I want to get it to work, but every time I try to run the game, I get an error: "get_object failed for texture: noner"
I tried using the latest bug fix hoping the problem would be solved, but it's still there. It would be great if someone knows how to fix this. Thanks.

You need Warband 1.143 to make it work. If you do have 1.143 then you should re-install the game and the mod then it should work fine.

I have v1.143 and the problem is still there, but I'll try reinstalling it.

EDIT: I reinstalled it and it's working fine now... not sure why it was being buggy earlier.  Thanks for the help and for a great mod.

dunde, Am I the only one who has other identificator lines or was it meant to be so initially? The question is why? I had a wish to make a russian version of the mod, but if the lines do not fall together, I will have to do everything from scratch. The russian version of Native will not do as basis.

@Hunterwolf, string Id of this mods 're truncated. Basicaly you still can use native's reference, using spreadsheet operations. The IDs  re truncated, but the strings theirselves are still the same with native.

@milbe :
It will work on 1.15x, but keep in mind 1.151 have bugs related to archers direction. I recommend you to upgrade to 1.153.

Hunterworf, why don't you simply use the appropriate game function to export yourself all of the .csv files needed for translating? Just click View -> Create Language Template -> Normal, and you're OK. (To get the game's menu strip, start in Windowed mode, ALT + Enter works the same.)

When I tested the installer, I had 1.143. I have patched my game to 1.153 last month, and the mods still can be run.
Most mods made for 1.143 will run smoothly on 1.153.

I'm porting this mod to 1.153 for next version. My focus now is utilizing new features of 1.153 to maximize the immersion.
Here we are deployable pavise. On the next version, the deployed pavises have their shadows and can be re'equiped.
mb63.jpg

How close are we to an update because the train village farmers quest is still bugged on my one and i need some new features to have fun with :grin:

dunde said:
When I tested the installer, I had 1.143. I have patched my game to 1.153 last month, and the mods still can be run.
Most mods made for 1.143 will run smoothly on 1.153.

I'm porting this mod to 1.153 for next version. My focus now is utilizing new features of 1.153 to maximize the immersion.
Here we are deployable pavise. On the next version, the deployed pavises have their shadows and can be re'equiped.
mb63.jpg

That is genious now.

I think the main block from making a new version of this is that the WSE writer is refusing to make a new one until he receives word that a new version isn't just around the corner.

Hmmm its been a while since 1.153 came out so i don't think he's waiting for that, maybe he just simply can't find the time/motivation to do and that's fine. Lets just hope he does it soon  :wink:

Anyway i like that Pavise board shield feature your adding quite alot, cant wait for the next update  :cool:

Dunde may lack time, but he'd rarely lack motivation.
Yes, cmpxchg8b does not want to port WSE to 1.153, since there was (is?) talk of a new patch coming, which would render 1.153 support useless, and I know that dunde's been making use of the 1.153 operations, so it's probably that compatibility problem. Don't worry, a release will be. Sometime. :razz:

And the long waited WSE 's released today.  :smile:

Here's current progress :
Custom Banners 's improved. It will draw better banners that placed on the castle's wall. And it will have up to 50 new charges, 2 new background themes and 1 new banner type.

Deployed pavise shields can be re-equipped and given improved material.

I'm testing totally new rebuilt system of shield bash & pike brace mechanism. I think current system 's too overpowered for shield bash and noneffective for pike brace . It will use an invisible arrow now to determine if a shield bash/pike brace attempt 's hit or not.
And WSE's ti_on_shield_hit will be important as it will make it possible for shield vs shield bash then to produce new effect.

I also consider about rebuilding crouching system to be performed with 1.15x mechanism instead of currently used system.
Pros :
- aiming cursor for shouting missile from crouching stance will be more accurate.
- crouching stance for different weapon type will be different.
cons :
- It's harder to make agents walking in crouching stance. I'm making experiment on it.

I  have 1 week holiday starting at today, so I hope I can make a new release at the end of August.

PS.
For my Indonesian friends, "HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!!! SEKALI MERDEKA TETAP MERDEKA!!!"

dunde said:
And the long waited WSE 's released today.  :smile:

Here's current progress :
Custom Banners 's improved. It will draw better banners that placed on the castle's wall. And it will have up to 50 new charges, 2 new background themes and 1 new banner type.

Deployed pavise shields can be re-equipped and given improved material.

I'm testing totally new rebuilt system of shield bash & pike brace mechanism. I think current system 's too overpowered for shield bash and noneffective for pike brace . It will use an invisible arrow now to determine if a shield bash/pike brace attempt 's hit or not.
And WSE's ti_on_shield_hit will be important as it will make it possible for shield vs shield bash then to produce new effect.

I also consider about rebuilding crouching system to be performed with 1.15x mechanism instead of currently used system.
Pros :
- aiming cursor for shouting missile from crouching stance will be more accurate.
- crouching stance for different weapon type will be different.
cons :
- It's harder to make agents walking in crouching stance. I'm making experiment on it.

I  have 1 week holiday starting at today, so I hope I can make a new release at the end of August.

PS.
For my Indonesian friends, "HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!!! SEKALI MERDEKA TETAP MERDEKA!!!"

Typical, the day I ***** about WSE not being released it comes out.

Custom Banners:
- More Variety = Good

Deployed Pavise Shields being picked up:
- That's good, it's been rather annoying not picking up deployed pavise shields.

Shield Bash and Pike Bracing:
- I don't remember ever using Shield Bash, but I doubt Pike Bracing would have worked any better in this mod than it does in NW.

Rebuilding Crouching:
- Being more accurate when crouched makes sense, but having different crouching stances with different - weapons sounds rather time-consuming.
- I don't quite understand what your saying here.

Back
Top Bottom