[S] "Suvarnabhumi Mahayuth"--Historical 16th century Southeast Asia Mod [Released]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
this mod is simply A W E S O M E ! downloaded it yesterday evening and played till 5.....I've also seen a quite  "brfgihdfsah!" screenshot on the facebook page!! a warrior wielding two swords!there are so many compliments to say about this mod asian faces, sak yant tattoes on naked bodies and armors, cities, halls, battle fields, hideouts, equipment are incredibly detailed and meet perfectly the historical setting, no native names, weapons and dungeons scattered around as in other historical mods.
I will surely have a blast on this one leading my thai troops as Khun Moo Daeng (who understand thai, will laugh at this name :lol:) , perhaps you should change the link in the first page with the last updated one, in the beginning I've almost missed this awesomeness!
The Mod would be super epic with a multiplayer version, maybe co-op style! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

many thanks to the modders!

btw...hilarious the guards at the castles saying "the arrow to the knee " thing haha

sorry for the double post  :wink:, i am having an issue with my hand cannoneers....don't know if love or hate them haaha...i have to watch them during all the battle and give them hold fire/fire at will orders to prevent devastating teamkills.

i was wondering if there is a way to give them targets so that they would shoot far enemies and not in the middle of the skirmish, tried to look around in the forum but could not find anything  :roll:

My one big gripe with this mod: you have too many cool weapons. There's only four weapon slots  :cry:
great mod  :smile:

This mod looks great! I love the weapons and the armours.:grin:

I get a bug with hair tho. Most hairstyles are grey/white and I can't change the colour. Any ideas?

UgY0v7M.jpg

wVICDx8.jpg

jDdmwgk.jpg

sheog said:

I get a bug with hair tho. Most hairstyles are grey/white and I can't change the colour. Any ideas?

UgY0v7M.jpg

wVICDx8.jpg

jDdmwgk.jpg

yep, me too.

and... I can't figure out how to get to work the battle sizer in the camp menu...I've tried to set it/save/exit and restart, it saves correctly but it's not applying in the battles, the game still follow the settings of the main menu option(30-150), any advice?
EDIT: solved downloading this > Warband Battle Size Changer v1.5

many thanks in advance

hi guys, I decided to add some pepper to this mod and increased the battle size...unfortunately also with only 200 people on the ground it lags very bad...i'm not having this issue with native and other mod like hundred years war (where i can go up to 550).
am i the only one?
anyway,take this like a report to make this mod better in future not a complain  :wink: keep up the great job

Big Batzo said:
hi guys, I decided to add some pepper to this mod and increased the battle size...unfortunately also with only 200 people on the ground it lags very bad...i'm not having this issue with native and other mod like hundred years war (where i can go up to 550).
am i the only one?
anyway,take this like a report to make this mod better in future not a complain  :wink: keep up the great job
It could be PBOD´s AI. Is it on?

mmm, you mean ai formation right? didn't think about that...just tried it now...it gets slightly better but nope,still definitely way more laggy then in native.

I feel like this mod's textures and models are very high quality, more so than other mods and mostly the reason this mod lags so much more easily than the other. :razz:

yeah I've noticed that too...but also lowering the textures and even using direct x 7 still laggy, how many troops you guys can run?

sheog said:

UgY0v7M.jpg

wVICDx8.jpg

jDdmwgk.jpg

I think that some codes caused this. Now 1.2 patch has solved the problems.  :oops:

1506559_559332604149219_1635034553_n.jpg

1464051_559392340809912_822037795_n.jpg

1513274_560307577385055_1070104262_n.jpg

1506515_559332500815896_1822858706_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom