[S] "Suvarnabhumi Mahayuth"--Historical 16th century Southeast Asia Mod [Released]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
soluuloi said:
Mosin-Nagant said:
soluuloi said:
Let me ask you guys one thing. Is it true that Mount&Blade mods work better and more staple on a 64-bit window than on a 32-bit window?
Probably, yeah. But I have 32-bit and it still works fine.

Dang! It (and some other mods) didnt work for me. I keep getting runtime error crash whenever I click "charge" to start a battle. I tried it (and some other mods) on my friend's super pc and it (and some other mods) still crash with the same reason.
Runtime, AFAIK, has to do with RAM, you could try lowering the graphics. In most mods you won't really see a visual difference except for on the trees etc.

Hi all,

first a big THX to the devs, this mod is absolutely amazing! And I`m glad it`s still being developed. A few suggestions:

- GET a child-board ASAP, very important to structure user feed-back.

- get better faces and bodies, there are lots of free resources for that and besides, I`m sure some other Warband modding dev teams would be happy to share theirs with such a quality mod.

- some items are impossible to buy, I`ve played abt. 180 game days and never saw kris, carbine, rice leaf sword on sale to name a few. Also, while matchlock pistols were made, they were soon abandoned because of impracticality and no matchlocks ever were a practical horseback proposition. But the Dutch snaphaunce otoh...

- balance. While it`s OK to be one-shotted by a bow bandit at lvl one, I think it should NOT happen when you have 45, 57, 68 protection. Horses are very fragile, even armoured ones and it`s realistic but maybe a little bad for game-play.
Enemy NPC:s seem to be OP in general.

Keep up  the good work.

Rgds, Oldtimer

this is a very good mod i must say but i think it could use this:
- more troop types
    - for instance, the laotian troop types are kind of limited
    - i would suggest that after a recruit becomes a militia, you can either choose the path of sword or spear, and then it would keep going until the troop becomes more advanced etc.

- i noticed to the north of the laotian border, there isn't anything there. is there going to be a new faction added to the game or is that part of the map not finished yet?

- bandit/outlaws are kind of OP; i get a ton of really advanced bandits in the johor sultanate right when i start the game, and i immediately get rekt. other areas of the map can also get like this to the point where my troops are too few (sometimes i also don't get enough troops to recruit) to handle these bandits and they are just overall too weak against bandits

thanks for making this mod it is a one of kind. i have never seen anything like this before and its awesome. keep put the good work!

Hi all,

dear devs, I`m very happy to see this board up. Now we need suggestions and bug report threads.

Anyway I`d like to say that:

- armour stats are often inconsistent: weight, protection, strength requirements and prices make no sense sometimes. Rectifying this is very time consuming so if you think it`s not worth the effort just delete the wacky combos. The mod has items enough and to spare.

- asians should not upgrade to european troops or vv,

- more logical upgrade paths, no inf upgrading to horse, no horse equipped inf. They`re a real pain when planning battle.

- less weapon loadout variation, separate gunners from archers/crossbowmen, melèe inf from pole inf.

My two pence, more to come. And thx yet again for this excellent mod.

Rgds, Oldtimer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom