[S] 1812-1815 ----VERSION 1 AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD!

Users who are viewing this thread

So for the feedbacks:

The swords are way too short and have the same stats, too generic
Some French cities castles and villages name have typos in their name or doesn't exist ( I assume you tried to write Saint-Jean for Sint-jan )
For the big cities you should add Paris, Lyon, Marseille, Rouen, Nantes etc...

I suspect you created names that sounded French to you.:grin: it's funny and i like it though.
Even if most of them doesn't sound french at all.
Otherwise the textures are cool, and i'm sure this mod have a bright future.
Awesome work, congratulations and thank you Poomtang ! 

Aurelien said:
So for the feedbacks:

The swords are way too short and have the same stats, too generic
Some French cities castles and villages name have typos in their name or doesn't exist ( I assume you tried to write Saint-Jean for Sint-jan )
For the big cities you should add Paris, Lyon, Marseille, Rouen, Nantes etc...

I suspect you created names that sounded French to you.:grin: it's funny and i like it though.
Even if most of them doesn't sound french at all.
Otherwise the textures are cool, and i'm sure this mod have a bright future.
Awesome work, congratulations and thank you Poomtang ! 

There is a nice suggestion thead for most of that, post it there if you have any (like those) suggestions :wink:

zac said:
there i was happilly on my way to invade the netherlands and who attack and destroys my force... Major Viccard :sad: .!!!!!!

Wait a minute? Am I in?

DOWNLOADING!!!!  :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Edit:

I'm in! I'm old!  :lol:

Yes, I'll change the tents on the next update, add some musket stacks, period carts, artillery wagons and cannons, stacks of backpacks and generally make it look more like a Napoleonic army is camped rather than a medieval one.

and could it be possible to give the 21eme dark green pom-poms instead of the light blue, like the one in my new prfile image, or atleast have it as an option? how multiplayer coming along? and could u, when recruiting french infatry, randomise them by giving some great coats instead of the normal uniforms? this would be correct for the waterloo campaign.

The French are going to be re-vamped with new models including greatcoats, this is far from finished but will give you an idea, there will be some greater variation when these are done.

openBrf2012-02-2511-52-30-92.jpg

looks good!! if u have any need of photos/information of the french fusilier uniform etc all u have to do is ask. are u going to have shako covers? and one more question. with openbrf how do u get the uniform models to have human heads etc? i know this isnt the right place but u seem to know what u are doing! :smile:

poomtang said:
The French are going to be re-vamped with new models including greatcoats, this is far from finished but will give you an idea, there will be some greater variation when these are done.

openBrf2012-02-2511-52-30-92.jpg
:O

Although this is my first post, I have been following the mods on these forums for quite a few months. I'm quite new to the M&B series, (about 2 months now actually). I downloaded your mod, and it is alot of fun. I love my 95th that I have as my party (Of course a big sharpes rifles fan) :grin: Great work on the mod. All of the units look brilliant, minus the naked men in the buildings. :razz:

Thanks for that Sharpe, never mind the naked men, have you seen any naked women yet? If you do we all want to know where to find them :grin:

I'm still looking! no luck yet!... my character looks like sharpe and has the name, and I am the officer for the 95th in my career as well with the character.. you'd think I could find the women! hahaha. I'm having loads of fun with the mod. Awesome work. :grin:

Back
Top Bottom