[S] 1812-1815 ----VERSION 1 AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD!

Users who are viewing this thread

hi there, I have pictures of my Footguards Officers Tunic for you. do you have a email address I can send them too? that way I don't have to create a photobucket type account for them :smile:

i have taken a photo of it on a 'half mannequin' so you can see the shape and how it fits.also of the epaulettes and the back detail and correct gold ribbon patterns.  If you need pictures of the Tunic with the blue facings turned out and buttoned up or with all the front buttons done up (these are two different ways of wearing the tunic for formal/informal occasions)  otherwise I have taken the photos of how it should be worn on campaign.  *note* the buttons are to be done up on the right hand side (so when looking at it from the front they are done up on the left) and the turn back 'peeled' blue facings are not tooo big. :lol:
I can take pictures with grey trousers or white trousers if need be.
just to be really picky - the waist officer crimson sash should go 'over' the white sword cross belt.  its whats held the sword from going up and down too much when riding or running.

also can you make it that some British officers have white trousers with riding boots with the brown over fold around the top????  :grin:    so some have that and others have the grey trousers :grin:
dont forget to add the officer in this uniform and call it Lieutenant (or captain)  Andrew Holmes  :mrgreen:
also in the new update I couldn't find any 1796 regulation infantry officers swords like there was in other versions. 

-Regards, Visc. Andrew Holmes

Don't download this, download the singleplayer remake!!!!! ( stickied ! ) This is outdated!!

Yep, this version is heavily outdated now, download the remake by vympel on this board. I think we might consider renaming the whole thing to make it easier for people to see the correct module version :p !

Back
Top Bottom