[S] 1812-1815 ----VERSION 1 AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD!

Users who are viewing this thread

Thanks Jacky, here's one of me Captain Leonard, in the middle,  Major Killjoy on the left and and Captain Nickson on the right, some blokes I met in a pub, somewhere in Calradia, all now in-game characters. Not exactly hansome I know, but there you go.

mb_warband2012-02-1920-35-51-49.jpg

Version 1? o_O Downloading!

Well Done Poomtang, you really did a great job the last months on this mod! Keep up the good work mate :wink:

If you need some help or assistance with some coding (whatever) please tell me.

Gokiller

Thanks Gokiller, I might well take you up on that, Hey Nick that looks like its going to hurt in the morning, black and blue I'd say, just liike his uniform, poor guy.
Nick_1815 said:
Here is me kicking Agovic in the.. Well... You know it  :grin:

B277EF187C76BBF33F9E06E4BCF8D883CA2283AB

Jackrum said:
Got anywhere else we can DL this from Poom? Download keeps failing for me about a minute in.

I'll make it soon, but only for active members of the 1812-1815 mod's forums, only for people who have at least 15 posts ( warning : by time this limit will raise as we get active members )

poomtang said:
Thanks Gokiller, I might well take you up on that, Hey Nick that looks like its going to hurt in the morning, black and blue I'd say, just liike his uniform, poor guy.
Nick_1815 said:
Here is me kicking Agovic in the.. Well... You know it  :grin:

B277EF187C76BBF33F9E06E4BCF8D883CA2283AB

Ahahah, indeed!

Sure, Jackrum, I'll ask Agovic if he'll put up a link for a faster download link, with a requirement only to register and make one post on the new 1812-1815 forum, I'm sure he'll agree, 15 posts is too much.

Where did you download it from marchal? The download crashed for me everytime I tried to DL it from MBRepositry, had to register on the 1812-1815 forums and download it from there. At 27kbps.

A few things I am finding wrong, swords do bludgeoning damage, the autoequip your companions with loot thingy is broken, they equip boots as weapons and go naked :razz:

Desideratus said:
Downloading at 1 hour left.. Any chance we could get a mirror?

1) Register at the forums : http://1812wb.coolbb.net/
2) Reach 15 posts ( spam and I'll get ya back to 0
3) I'll soon upload a full-speed mirror on uploading.com ..

Agovic said:
Desideratus said:

thats a bit harsh and selfish isnt it?

Agovic said:
Desideratus said:

Relax my friend.
This game should be for everyone to enjoy.
And don't forget that it is all about having fun, not a lot of rules that takes away the fun.
We have enough rules in the world as it is.

Back
Top Bottom