"Ryuzaki's animation mini-mod 0.7"

Users who are viewing this thread

Thanks for this great minimod ryuzaki,the combat indeed feels faster and more realistic,sorry for the necro post,but it would be great if you could add even more animations and maybe "change" the right swing.

Regards,

~Ãbyss

I would rather suggest maxhardman's anim compilation if you don't think this pack has everything you need. :neutral:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,57607.0.html

Maxhardman's compilation has one VERY annoying overhand swing animation,which is the absolute reason I'm not using it.

~Ãbyss

There are some animations which aren't so realistic. When YOU make the lance attack anim in real life,you can feel it,then get a broom and take it on your hand... you will really feel it,after that put some more weight on your arm and... you will feel pain while holding the broom in position.

For the others,the anim which Adorno said about,its kinda stupid [No offence] but it feels odd that you actually can make your opponent flying with one handed weapon and STR in 7 no doubt he would fly with a warhammer,but one-handed sword?

But in the other side,M&B looks much faster with these anims,and in som places,it's fun to toss someone flying (think about Mountain Bandits) and its real fun to charge with a horse,now they'll really fly away....

EDIT: I got away from arena because i flew through the wall

Hey (sorry to bring up this old topic), anyone know if these animations could be used for warband? 'Cause I remember they were quite brilliant.

Back
Top Bottom