Rule No. 1, Cardio

Users who are viewing this thread

Sammyboy

Veteran
There was once a gamer who watched the movie zombieland. He noticed that the main character would often take advantage of the fact that zombies were slow and thus you could often outrun them. If need be you could run in a circle to pick up something as the zombies would fall far behind. The gamer wondered if he could apply this to Mount and Blade Warband.

He created a new character, foot archer type.  S 12 A 9. He then focussed all his efforts into agility and athletics. He wore padded leather, had a bow and arrow and an axe. By the time he was A 18 he would take on 30 sea raiders at a time. It was simply a manner of dodging the axes and javelins for a few minutes, then run in a large circle near the baggage.

Day 25 already have 400 renown despite having never been in a tournament, done a quest, rode a horse, or joined a faction.

Huzzah good sirs.

for bonus humiliation to the AI, run circles around the sea raiders while completely naked, holding only your weapons

CANT TOUCH THIS

haha that's prettty cool. I'd love to see a vid of one of those battles too for a giggle.

Huzzah indeed!

Actually sometimes it does. A few times on the last guy I would shoot my last arrow, assume it would go over the shield and did a fist pump only to see it hit the middle of the shield and then take an axe to the skull.

Bewaring bathrooms and seatbelt, well those are a bit harder

Sammyboy said:
Actually sometimes it does. A few times on the last guy I would shoot my last arrow, assume it would go over the shield and did a fist pump only to see it hit the middle of the shield and then take an axe to the skull.

Bewaring bathrooms and seatbelt, well those are a bit harder

outhouse and saddle straps.

A friend forced me to watch it and I thought it was a good movie (and reccomend it.)

Although

If someone screwed me over and left me to die, regardless of them being female or not, I would shoot them on site if we ever ran into each other again.

Back
Top Bottom